Report on Chiken for propclimb

ShibieStorm

- Fat Support

• Still hasn't been addressed why you didn't just call staff
  • Its pretty clear that Chiken was trying to get on top of his own base, the reason for this as he says is " to edit the wall of my base", I've had to do this before and use props to precision a wall or roof
  • Like Steve said, why are you even there without a patrol car, seems like you just wanted to get dirt on him
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ShibieStorm said:

We (Police, ARU, CERT, State PD) were raiding his base, i can send the full clip.

Why don’t you go ahead and share the full clip, this just looks like him doing stuff to the base and you running in for no reason.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

3 minutes ago, Tom Brown said:

-Support

if he was trying to edit his base and it he wasn’t prop climbing for the purpose to raid people or get out of a situation it doesn’t matter. You can make pathways to get on top of a roof. If he did it to just fix his base this isn’t a problem. 

Agree with Tom Brown. And honestly this could've easily been handled in game. This really didn't require a report on the forums.

12 minutes ago, soulness said:

+Support

• even if he was fixing his base it was an active rp situation 
  • Evidence is clear. 

So he should stop what he is doing to follow the rp of the MSGT?

i get the feeling that is what you are implying, feel free to correct me but it comes off as that.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 12/24/2018 at 2:20 PM, ShibieStorm said:

Your in game name: Shibie

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167244777

The player's in game name: Chiken WM

The player's steam ID (required): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198188497127  STEAM_0:1:114115699 

What did the player do: Propclimb

Evidence (required): 

Clip of just the prop climb segment:

Full clip (Responding to shots fired, skip ahead to the part where we're raiding him): also at 3:53 he propclimbs again (look under the fence, above my gun's sights)

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information: This happened on the 21st of december, but i couldn't find an admin so i'm reporting on the forums now.

Technically I’m the video you prop climbed too so chicken gets a warm I guess you do too... he was fixing his base he has no idea why you guys were about to false raid him when he couldn’t of shot he was way behind in another place.

26 minutes ago, soulness said:

Also shibie you said there was no staff on. 

https://prnt.sc/lzxr5t

2:11 in the second video 

Gotta agree with soulness here. To me you just seem to have a bias against chiken. It almost seems as if you are trying to get him warned for a personal vendetta. What I see is you entering his area whilst he was trying to fix things. 

2 hours ago, soulness said:

Also shibie you said there was no staff on. 

https://prnt.sc/lzxr5t

2:11 in the second video 

oof, oh well we're here now.

2 hours ago, October said:

Gotta agree with soulness here. To me you just seem to have a bias against chiken. It almost seems as if you are trying to get him warned for a personal vendetta. What I see is you entering his area whilst he was trying to fix things. 

I'm mad that we were raiding him and then he propclimbed away.

Edited by ShibieStorm

54 minutes ago, ShibieStorm said:

oof, oh well we're here now.

I'm mad that we were raiding him and then he propclimbed away.

Dude i was literally just minding my own business building my base im not gonna lie i dint even realize i was getting raided. And you were the only one who was actually chasing me. You literally watched me spawn the props one by one and dint even say anything. If anyone would have told me to stop or i would have instantly stopped. I can understand how people are thinking you are just trying to get dirt on me because it seems like you are from your point in the video. Thats why i had thought i was not in an rp situation and it was ok for me to prop climb. I know the rules but there was no other way for me to precision the wall other than to call an admin. But why would I waste an admins time by having to find their name on a long list of buddies and teach them how to precision it down. Honestly i was not trying to "prop climb out of an rp situation" If i remember correctly i even jumped off the building after i finished with the wall. But i think we should just wait for SMTS choice.

Edited by CHIKEN

2 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

Dude i was literally just minding my own business building my base im not gonna lie i dint even realize i was getting raided. And you were the only one who was actually chasing me. You literally watched me spawn the props one by one and dint even say anything. If anyone would have told me to stop or i would have instantly stopped. I can understand how people are thinking you are just trying to get dirt on me because it seems like you are from your point in the video. Thats why i had thought i was not in an rp situation and it was ok for me to prop climb. I know the rules but there was no other way for me to precision the wall other than to call an admin. But why would I waste an admins time by having to find their name on a long list of buddies and teach them how to precision it down. Honestly i was not trying to "prop climb out of an rp situation" If i remember correctly i even jumped off the building after i finished with the wall. But i think we should just wait for SMTS choice.

Very mature and not argueing just stating facts change mine to a HUGE -support. 

1. lying saying staff wasn’t on 

2. He’s obviously building 

3. You put your tazer away without saying a thing and were just recording him

3 hours ago, ShibieStorm said:

Still don't see why it's bad to report on the forums instead of calling staff ingame

It's bad because you are essentially wasting Senior Management Team's time, they are the one that deals with player reports like this. This could have been very easily dealt with in-game by any staff member, you just need to show them your evidence and this would be resolved. It seems like you have a grudge against CHIKEN and you just want to report him on the forums and give him a dirt on the face.

Edited by Dane

1 hour ago, Dane said:

It's bad because you are essentially wasting Senior Management Team's time, they are the one that deals with player reports like this. This could have been very easily dealt with in-game by any staff member, you just need to show them your evidence and this would be resolved. It seems like you have a grudge against CHIKEN and you just want to report him on the forums and give him a dirt on the face.

Looks like targeting to me

• Fame locked this topic