Report on Chiken for propclimb

ShibieStorm

Your in game name: Shibie

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167244777

The player's in game name: Chiken WM

The player's steam ID (required): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198188497127  STEAM_0:1:114115699 

What did the player do: Propclimb

Evidence (required): 

Clip of just the prop climb segment:

Full clip (Responding to shots fired, skip ahead to the part where we're raiding him): also at 3:53 he propclimbs again (look under the fence, above my gun's sights)

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn

Any extra information: This happened on the 21st of december, but i couldn't find an admin so i'm reporting on the forums now.

Edited by ShibieStorm

+Support

Evidence is clear

Shouldve been handled in game...

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Did you actually make a report on me for this lol. I was trying to prop climb to edit the wall of my base. I had a building sign up and gang gang who was afk at the time didn’t tell me the fading door code so I figured I would just prop climb to edit the wall since there was no rp situation going on. I’m pretty sure you said to me jokingly I’ll be seeing you on the forums. But I guess you were serious lol. I wasn’t prop climbing into anyone’s base I was trying to precision down the wall of my base. I don’t understand why I would be warned for this.

Edited by CHIKEN

1 hour ago, CHIKEN said:

Did you actually make a report on me for this lol. I was trying to prop climb to edit the wall of my base. I had a building sign up and gang gang who was afk at the time didn’t tell me the fading door code so I figured I would just prop climb to edit the wall since there was no rp situation going on. I’m pretty sure you said to me jokingly I’ll be seeing you on the forums. But I guess you were serious lol. I wasn’t prop climbing into anyone’s base I was trying to precision down the wall of my base. I don’t understand why I would be warned for this.

Honestly I get where your coming from. I dont see why he should be issued for a warn if he wasn't abusing the prop climb and there was no RP anywhere near him. 

I want to stay Neutral though.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Logan said:

+ support

he was in an active rp situation as police were chasing him. 

I was never in an active situation lol

1 hour ago, ShibieStorm said:

We (Police, ARU, CERT, State PD) were raiding his base, i can send the full clip.

I literally had a building sign up first of all second I had no knowledge of you were raiding the base. 

4 hours ago, Dane said:

Neutral

This could have easily been dealt with in-game, you could have waited for a staff member to come online before taking this to the forums. 

9 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+Support 

+ Evidence is clear

+No building sign 

+Could of called an admin to help with your base, instead of breaking rules. 

Dude the warehouse I was prop climbing onto was not my base It was the one that was like siticking through the walls to the right in the video. And why would I waste an admins time to easily fix a wall real quick I just needed to get to the correct height and precision it down

4 hours ago, Androntel said:

+support

Broke Rules

Minge

Lol “minge” really ok androntel nice lol 

6 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

I'd like to know why you, as a MSGT, were going into his base without even a car, and you clearly were not raiding him -Support

You saying that everyone was raiding the base is a lie as there is no one trying to raid the base. You randomly walked up to him as he was building trying to fix his base and reported him for it.

Edited by BigJohnny

• Fame locked this topic