Aaron Faustin Warn Appeal

Aaron Faustin

First off i promise to tell the entire truth to the best of my ability... because my biggest pet peeve is lying.

Steam Name: The.Batman (Faustin)

Ingame Name: Aaron Faustin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11936125

Ban Length: It's a warn

Admin that Banned you: Warned by Eternity

Reason for Ban: Alleged Racism

Dispute: Hello, First of all i'd like to say i'm very stubborn, But i take that as a strength. (even thought many might take that as a weakness) That's why i'm appealing this warn. If i believe i'm innocent of the punishment then i will defend myself until the day i die. That's just who i am. <-Basically my life story. I was originally going to make a very long paragraph or 2 about my entire time in gaminglight and show you what kind of person i've been from start to end. but i'm not going to because i think it's a waste of time. (Unless you want me to because this is already going to be long) 

Lets start from the beginning, In main building of spawn the President was giving away bitminer money, I tried stealing the whole bitminer, SS arrested me. but ended up letting me go because after several minutes no transport arrived for me. A man next to the SS agent pulls out a gun and i say "This niggas got a gun" (keep in mind this was IC, and not used to be hateful or hurtful in any way.

Maybe i should have been more careful about exactly what i say, I wouldn't disagree with that necessarily but i am very adamant that what i said ESPECIALLY given the context in the video does not merit a warn.  I am also Very certain that "D6 Ranger Death" (The man who reported me) had a prior bias against me because in the sit he admits to previously thinking of me as just some minge. This is almost certainly why he made this a big ordeal and made sure i got a warn. Now, i may not always be the nicest guy when i raid, i might destroy everything you have. But i am not a minge, Okay. I USED to be a minge a while back because of how i was treated by valkryie but i have since long changed, I left PoliceRP for a while and played MilitaryRP which by the way i know this doesn't actually many anything and is irrelevant but i had made it a decent rank on there without any warns, This isn't to prove me innocent but to show that i am not a bad guy, i'm not a minge anymore, and I AM NOT RACIST. I don't hate ANYONE WHAT SO EVER. I have made so many friends on here and made so many memories. To everyone else this may just be a warn but to me it's saying that someone thinks that i'm a minge. But that's the old me and i never want to go back to being like i used it. I was very polite in the sit to the staff and had full understanding that the staff had to do his job with the information and evidence he had. You may not agree with what i said and thats fine because it's kind of a controversial topic about where exactly the line is. But i was not in any way trying to offend anybody. and nobody claims to have been offended other than the reporter which in my opinion was bias, and probably lying about being offended because he clearly just wanted me to be warned. I'm sorry if it seems like i went off in a little bit of a rant but just know i would HAPPILY and even prefer talking to a high up staff in teamspeak regarding this whole situation if possible.  And honestly i don't think most people get offended by saying what i said, people use this everywhere all the time, and i'm not just some white guy trying to justify myself. A'lot of people with all sorts of ethnicity's saying words like i used and it's most definately NOT to be racist.

Finale Notes: This section i'll keep less cluttered and only for the facts. I'll just give the facts so you can decide what to do.

FACTS:

I said "Nigga"

Was in character and not meant to be offensive. (and in the video you might be able to tell that i was a little confused and then later in the sit and even now am very stubborn that i shouldn't be warned.

Have not been warned in a very long time prior (Shows i've changed)

"Reporter" already didn't like me which btw is the same reason servers don't typically allow staff to handle there own sit, Because it's completely bias.

I was very polite to the staff and was understanding when i knew he was just doing his job.

Final Note: Thank you guys for reading this massive text, and i would like to acknowledge that i know not everyone will agree with me and yes... I know this is probably a big clutter but i just want all the facts and important background info out there. It's also really difficult to type this with a clear head. Almost gives me anxiety again thinking that someone is out to get me and i don't know why. I said something not everyone agrees with but people do it all the time and don't get in trouble because it's just passive dialogue. It was never meant to be offensive. - Aaron Faustin

VIDEO:

This was given to me by the "reporter" but i'm sure he has more video of the sits and such that i hope he is willing to put in the comments.

EDIT: I also just want to clarify something since this section is called Report Center, I am in No way reporting Eternity (the staff from the sit) He did his job. This is solely an appeal to the warn.

EDIT #2: As to the recent comments, first of all i disputed that fact that i lied because i absolutely did not lie. and second of all, If everyone was warned for using every iteration of a word that could have a small chance of offending someone then basically everyone on this server should be warned mulitple times. Sometimes you just say things because it's in character and litterally nobody cares except that one guy whos out to get you. Warning people because someone gets offended is a slippery slope, and not just for this server but look at everything where there is offending. Everywhere in life where there are other people, Some people will get offended. And if you had no intention of hurting anyone then they should get over it. (Clearly the reporter wasn't actually offended though) Also, the fact that we're playing a game and what i said was in character should in itself get this warn removed. I wasn't being a minge going around calling people the n word, a small iteration that is used by every race ALL THE TIME, irl and ig came out of my mouth not hurting anyone, and ic, the ONLY reason i ever got warned was because the Reporter heard it and already didn't like me from what he said in the sits. All i'm trying to say from this edit is that the last few comments were quoting something that i completely disagree with and think is dishonest, I even posted a comment to it disputing that he said i lied. Lastly this is to those who somehow see me as just a minge on the server because evidently they exist, I have done like 3 1m giveaways on the server for free, i have helped people out and answered questions, NOW before you comment something smirky this part was in NO WAY trying to dispute any facts or evidence against me but just to show those people i'm not a minge, I'm genuinely a nice guy. - Aaron

Edited by The.Batman (Faustin)

@The.Batman (Faustin)

1 minute ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

I did not see a warn format so i used the ban format and modified it according

Oh okey go into report section and you will se warn appeal format !!!

Edited by Jeff Junior

+Support

What??? 

Seems like a big deal over nothing, I’ve heard worse in character and it didn’t appear to be out of character or remotely insulting

Could a forum diplomat move this to the right section!!!!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

8 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

You lied to me saying you said "nibba" and Carpenter said you shouldn't of said it at all. 

You also lied to Carpenter too which is also against the rules but I only included the Racism part of the warn. 

No i didn't it also was in pm so you can check that and correct yourself. I told you that i usually say nibba, this time i put g's in the place but that was because it was ic and natural. like i've previously acknowledged people have different point of views and draw the line in different areas, Maybe i should have been ic but none the less here is proof showing i didn't claim i said nibba. I think you just misunderstood me. I was explaining in the PM that i said "Nigga" and not the hard R word. (btw like i've stated i hate lying and i didn't lie)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1600973028

Again, Eternity i'm not reporting you, I'm just trying to get my warn removed because in my opinion it's unjust especially given the circumstances.

Edited by The.Batman (Faustin)

7 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

You lied to me saying you said "nibba" and Carpenter said you shouldn't of said it at all. 

You also lied to Carpenter too which is also against the rules but I only included the Racism part of the warn. 

^^^

cant use it or any of the iterations of it period. warns valid

Signature.png

10 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

logan2.png

17 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

15 hours ago, DeathBringer402 said:

10 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

^^^

cant use it or any of the iterations of it period. warns valid

7 hours ago, Logan said:

May not make a difference to you guys, I'm not sure. But i made a second edit regarding the past few comments.

21 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Warn or Verbal could be issued (if you dont have a history of racism) but the warn is valid

22 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

I agree -support

I know when I was on duty I saw you had over 55 warns so you have a history of causing issues and you admitted to what you are appealing sure a verbal might be okay if you didn't have over 55 warns 

22 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I agree -support

I know when I was on duty I saw you had over 55 warns so you have a history of causing issues and you admitted to what you are appealing sure a verbal might be okay if you didn't have over 55 warns 

Fair enough but in my defense those warns are all from a very long time ago, I am a new person and in my opinion those warns should be removed but there is a strict policy about not being able to appeal warns after 2 weeks, Buuut thats a whole other situation.

Just now, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

Fair enough but in my defense those warns are all from a very long time ago, I am a new person and in my opinion those warns should be removed but there is a strict policy about not being able to appeal warns after 2 weeks, Buuut thats a whole other situation.

EDIT: Keep in mind, This post isn't to dispute that i said what i said, It's to dispute that given the circumstances it shouldn't merit a warn. Think of it in my point of view if it helps. I wake up and get on the server on christmas eve, I was and still kind of am in an intense RP situation with secret service when a man pulls out a large weapon right beside me, I utter the words "this 'niggas' got a gun" He then makes a huge deal about it and i am at first confused about whats going on, then tbh a bit upset thatam being accused of Racism. I am very compliant and understanding of whatever the staff has to do. Thats my point of view. Lastly after looking at what happend in my eyes can you honestly say i was being Racist? 

Was i being...

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I in NO way whatsoever discriminated someone else because of there race or in a way that made my race superior. That is not only false but INCONCEIVABLE. I have not only not gotten a warn in a long time but i have been trying hard to make myself known in the community by doing ig currency giveaways, staying active on the forums, teamspeak, and discord, I have worked hard and made my way up ranks in the game. Now, All of you can sit here and -1, -1, -1 if you can honestly say and believe that i was racist but i will disagree. (Sorry if this sounds like i was getting mad, I'm just a little upset right now that people think i'm a racist for what happened. Watch that video and tell me i'm a racist.) - Aaron Faustin

I agree not racist but racism would be more fitting it's a pretty cut and dry rule to keep slurs off the server I do agree a verbal might be more warranted but after that long on the server you shoud know better, thus I stand by it. All that considered I do understand your point as well just be glad it's not a permanent minge that they could give you

1 minute ago, maral the great said:

-support this to appeal false warns it doesn’t matter if you are sorry it still a valid warn

Correction: I never said i was sorry, I am disputing that it merits a warn.

If it was someone else who said exactly what i said in the exact situation i said it in, Would they get warned too? I doubt it. What if it was someone much more popular? What if it was staff? What i said clearly isn't racist and nobody was even offended. I have a huge feeling people are looking past everything i've put effort to explain and are only seeing "Oh look this guy has a ton of warns, he used to be a minge. He clearly was saying his race was superior when he said it." Honestly makes absolutely 0 sense. Again, I am VERY stubborn about what i believe in, and i am 100% not a racist. and you can't say i deserve the warn and not say i'm a racist, It's one or the other. I'm not really sure how this whole accepting or denying of this works but from the looks of it i sure hope it's based on whats right and not popular opinion.

25 minutes ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

Correction: I never said i was sorry, I am disputing that it merits a warn.

If it was someone else who said exactly what i said in the exact situation i said it in, Would they get warned too? I doubt it. What if it was someone much more popular? What if it was staff? What i said clearly isn't racist and nobody was even offended. I have a huge feeling people are looking past everything i've put effort to explain and are only seeing "Oh look this guy has a ton of warns, he used to be a minge. He clearly was saying his race was superior when he said it." Honestly makes absolutely 0 sense. Again, I am VERY stubborn about what i believe in, and i am 100% not a racist. and you can't say i deserve the warn and not say i'm a racist, It's one or the other. I'm not really sure how this whole accepting or denying of this works but from the looks of it i sure hope it's based on whats right and not popular opinion.

You claim no one else would get in trouble but they would it doesn’t matter if they are staff or not you also claim no one was offended it seems death was offended and he the one who had the video also there no needed to respond to everyone who -support you can private msg them i just gave my opinion i wanna trying to get in a big debate 

14 minutes ago, maral the great said:

You claim no one else would get in trouble but they would it doesn’t matter if they are staff or not you also claim no one was offended it seems death was offended and he the one who had the video also there no needed to respond to everyone who -support you can private msg them i just gave my opinion i wanna trying to get in a big debate 

I understand, thats fine but i can guarantee he wasn't offended if you read what i said in the original post, Death was completely bias he didn't care about what i said, He knew he could get me warned so he MADE SURE it happend

15 minutes ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

I understand, thats fine but i can guarantee he wasn't offended if you read what i said in the original post, Death was completely bias he didn't care about what i said, He knew he could get me warned so he MADE SURE it happend

Last Time I’m responding i don’t think he could have been bias it was your own fault for saying that word 

+/ Support

+ Support, I've heard people say much worse things around the place and nothing happen.

- Support, When confronted, you told us you said "Nibba" and kept making excuses for the easy way out.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

14 minutes ago, Yobo said:

+/ Support

+ Support, I've heard people say much worse things around the place and nothing happen.

- Support, When confronted, you told us you said "Nibba" and kept making excuses for the easy way out.

I told you i said "nigga" but i mean i have a lisp as you probably know. I did however mention once that usually i try and say nibba if thats what you saw. i mean, I think Death still has the sits on video if that helps at all.