Do you think i should become EMS?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i?

• Yes!
    • No!

Name: Wheat/Chicken Wheat/Chicken/Chick3n

In-Game Name: MSGT Wheat 1C92/ Wheat

How many warnings to do have: 3

Why do you want to be EMS (150 word minimum): I want to help out even after all the action is over, i feel that being EMS would be a new experience and could let me use my pacifist skills. I am a at the least, a very decent driver so i will not hit vehicles often. I also think that i minimally know EMS rules. I am very active and can specialize in both PD and EMS if needed. (Also i think EMS needs more active people). I think that EMS could use my possible fast response to fatalities and i am fine without getting action and instead assisting. If i become EMS, i will be able to be on when others are not if needed, i typically play later (5PM-2AM is my typical times i play.) and i don't see more that 2 EMS online at a time. I like being able to heal instead of hurt and helping out PD and the people is great.

Can you attend the meetings on Saturday at 6pm EST? (Mandatory): Most likely, but i might miss it due to it being 6pm and i might have supper early.

ACCEPTED

Make sure you review the SOP so you are ready to go.

SPEAK TO AN FTO TO GET TRAINED IN GAME BY  12/30/18 

Congrats, and welcome to EMS! Make sure to join the discord at https://emsdiscord.tk !

@Wheat

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png