Ban Appeal

Mnt Dew In My Bowl

Steam Name: Hunter90711

Ingame Name:Blaze Hunter

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:454603008

Ban Length:Prema

AdminthatBannedyou:Zeeptin(STEAM_0:1:40923216)

Reason for Ban:stop trolling    

Dispute:I was Banned for trolling and i am sorry i will never trolling  again i miss gaminglight police rp 

it has so much to do and alot of player every other server is plain and boring i miss gaming

light i will never troll again I miss gaming light everyother server is boring and has little to no players gaming light is always almost full and i want join but cant pls unban me 

-Hunter

55 minutes ago, Kade said:

+Support

Ban says to stop trolling, he can't stop trolling unless he is unbanned so +support for me, just don't troll again!

I mean zeeptin banned him, but +support lol just dont “troll” again.

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I don’t think the owner would ban someone permanently for “stop trolling” without proper reason. 

Your dispute is a joke and I would like to know why the Owner of a community of 32k players banned you for the reason “stop trolling”.

-support

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

2 minutes ago, th3 said:

I don’t think the owner would ban someone permanently for “stop trolling” without proper reason. 

Your dispute is a joke and I would like to know why the Owner of a community of 32k players banned you for the reason “stop trolling”.

-support

26 minutes ago, th3 said:

-support

So I was Dumb back then its been awhile i know now not to be a dick head all the time i just want to play on the server again

4 hours ago, th3 said:

-support

Gotta agree with this

Signature.png

4 hours ago, th3 said:

-support

^ Agreed the owner is a very nice person and I can’t see this 

@Jeff Junior @th3 @[GL] Phill

Although his appeal is poor you should look into the "Ban" section next time 

https://gyazo.com/bbe68aa3c875d9fc0ecfcceaec1276ad

He is not lying about the reason but I do think it must have been some pretty bad trolling. Only way to tell is for Zeeptin to say what happend unless any SMT like Snar was there at the time.

1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

@Jeff Junior @th3 @[GL] Phill

Although his appeal is poor you should look into the "Ban" section next time 

https://gyazo.com/bbe68aa3c875d9fc0ecfcceaec1276ad

He is not lying about the reason but I do think it must have been some pretty bad trolling. Only way to tell is for Zeeptin to say what happend unless any SMT like Snar was there at the time.

Ye but I look into his ban section. As I said I think is something he did to get blacklisted I mean okey trolling you would not get perma for some small trolling but to get blacklisted it gotta be some big as trolling xD

28 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

Ye but I look into his ban section. As I said I think is something he did to get blacklisted I mean okey trolling you would not get perma for some small trolling but to get blacklisted it gotta be some big as trolling xD

I thought you said the same thing as th3. Zeeptin banned him for trolling but we dont have a specific cause of his ban. 

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support

-i am pretty sure zeeptin would not ban you just for trolling it is something you are not telling us but i may be wrong tho 

good luck 

i already spoke to zeeptin about his bans look at the ban dates it was a long time ago I was curious about why he banned people when he ahd staff and he gave em an answer now remembering what he said I think that this was a long time ago and he should be given one more chance but im waiting to hear what Zeeptin says

Just now, Mnt Dew In My Bowl said:

sorry i am not  so good at writing its is the only subject i failed  

Hey man it’s okay, I’m not asking for you to be an expert. I personally over look grammar errors, I mean that you could change the way you phrase things and explain how you’ve  changed or why you deserve to be unbanned.