Money printer gains

TheK1ttyCrusher

What you want to see? - Money printers modified to be able to be upgraded/make more return

Why should we add it? - I have not seen one positive thing about them in chat except that they look nice.

What are the advantages of having this? -  Money will be made easier, people will be happier

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - N/A

After spawning in the new Platinum High Tier Printer, it seems to me that money printing is not a viable option to make money anymore. In the first hour you make 200k after just the cost of the printer, not amounting for expenses; 450k/hr profit every hour after that. As for lean, I can make roughly 1.3 mil in the same amount of time, and while taking up less space than the high tier printers. Previously with the old printers you could spawn in three of each, including the higher tiered emerald, which costed somewhere around 100k with their upgrades AND you could stop them if you wanted to do something else for a moment. (150k less for a better printer and no babying it? I'd tap dat.) I only see one or two benefits; the aesthetic, and the cooling time. 

Thank you for the consideration.

26 minutes ago, [GL] Aaron Hotcher said:

So When we were basing with zeeptin this was asked alot in OOC

We can Possibaly Expect Upgrades and Modifications for the printers in the future the printers are more realisic they make good money in the long run but you need to be there and care for your printers 

so imma -/+ Support as Idk what SMT/EMT have planned for them

That bald Aussie Guy

13 hours ago, [GL] Aaron Hotcher said:

So When we were basing with zeeptin this was asked alot in OOC

We can Possibaly Expect Upgrades and Modifications for the printers in the future the printers are more realisic they make good money in the long run but you need to be there and care for your printers 

so imma -/+ Support as Idk what SMT/EMT have planned for them

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟