Brice(Mr.Nobody)

Brice's Teamspeak Ban Appeal

TeamSpeak Name: Brice

Steam Name: Brice

Ingame Name: Jedi Padawan Brice

SteamID STEAM_0:0:97673850

Ban Lengh: perma

Reason For Ban: "advertising"

Dispute: A very long time ago something bad happened. Something that I wish never happened, it was out of my league. But the reason I was banned from TS is for "advertising" This happened because me and some friends owned a custom channel and they were talking to me about their Idea to make a server after we left the staff team because of the tragic incident. Whilst he was talking to me there was a person in the channel that had the password, I had been informed of the server my friends are going to make I got banned from the TeamSpeak. I feel my ban was very unnecessary and in just. This was my first ever mess up in the Gaming Light community after a long time of being part of the community as a staff member. I am not asking for forgiveness I am asking for another chance. I feel like I WASNT the one "advertising" infect my friend was informing me on something their were going to create in a channel that we bought.

Edited by Brice(Mr.Nobody)

Can we get the friends names and ranks in the staff team?

Just to help drum up my memory

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:30 PM, Gaur said:

Can we get the friends names and ranks in the staff team?

Just to help drum up my memory

Sugar = Admin

Artxzz = senior mod

They were the only "ones advertising" But we were not part of the staff team at that time.

Edited by Brice(Mr.Nobody)

Uhh, yeah I don't know the full story about you... But definitely, know the full story of sugar and artxzz. Im just gon remain neutral.

+Support

I know he has started to play on GL servers again with only good intentions, having teamspeak is a must with most Gaminglight activities. 

+Support

TeamSpeak is mandatory and people can get striked for not having it

Accepted

Your ban has been lifted and you are allowed to join the Teamspeak again