David's Trial Moderator Application 2.0

David Charleston

Should I Become A Trial Moderator  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: David Charleston/LCPL David 1A29/Trooper David 1T/SS PO David

2. What is your steam name?: DaGamer15_

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:126526395

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No I do not

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  Sometime In Early November 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? November 19 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I should be Trial Moderator because I like helping out on servers, resolving situations, I'm good at remembering rules (I remind people a lot all ready if they are breaking a rule), and I can hold my temper and have a lot of patience with people. Also I don't like minges and neither do most people so I would like to help stop people from minging. Also I have over 120 hours on the server and that might not seem like a lot but it is a lot longer than I have spent on any other server. I recently got a new computer because my old one was... well you know, old, and this was one of the first servers that I started playing on and every day I play on it, the more I love it, and the community, which is why I want to be a Trial Moderator, so I can help keep the community fun and together. Final Note: If I get Trial Moderator I intend to get better and learn more from each situation I deal with and do my best to get better as time goes on. 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them into a sit on top of a roof or somewhere private and jail them so they don't keep shooting then I would check the Logs , I would warn them to stop swearing and if they didn't I would gag them. Then I would warn them for mass RDM and disrespect, then I would ask for a higher staff member to anti-minge them for 10,000 seconds for mass RDM.

image.png

+/-Support

Active

Mature, Nice guy

Still pretty new to GL

Not active on forums

16 isnt fully correct

Good Luck!

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 12/23/2018 at 2:28 PM, Timmemes said:

+/-Support

Active

Mature, Nice guy

Still pretty new to GL

Not active on forums

16 isnt fully correct

Good Luck!

I have to agree but with 16 not completely right and inactivity on forums it'll be - Support for now get your activity up and I'll change for sure 

Good luck

+/- Support

• Kinda active (Not to sure)
  • Still new to the community, I suggest for you to get playing on the community. Like, try and get well known among the community by interacting with players etc!
  • Application needs a bit more working on
  • Queston 16; needs a bit more working on
  • Good Luck!

5 hours ago, Munchies said:

- Support

• Don't see you active
  • Still new to the community, I suggest for you to get playing on the community. Like, try and get well known among the community by interacting with players etc!
  • Application needs a bit more working on
  • Queston 16; needs a bit more working on
  • Good Luck!

Note: This is Munchie's work, just changed some words and my opinion

22 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

+/- Support

-Kinda active

-Very new to the community and low forums post

I personally think that you should wait just a little bit longer. Get your forums post up and get to know people a little more as well as improve your activity. 

-Ghostly ❤️

• Fame locked this topic