Superzorik's INTROO

[HZ] SuperTheZorik

Hello y'all, I'm Superzorik on steam, and I have just officially begun playing on the PRP (unofficially maybe like in May '18 or before) as Jim Bryan (SNR Bryan 1D53). Well, I guess I'll say a few things about myself, I take roleplay seriously, that means I will play out my character consistently and he won't change in the middle of roleplaySome officers have experienced my civi character xd. When I RP as a cop I forget about my civilian life due to FailRP, Metagame, and NLR. Anyway, I am a musician, I play and own 3 Saxophones and a piano, I also beatbox on the side. As well as being an amazing musician, I have also been programming in LUA for 6 years now, I started in Minecraft (Tekkit Classic) programming the mining turtles, and just recently I have begun doing  GLua, and I would say I'm intermediate at it, you may have seen my Lag Command, command post, that was all me I promise, but sadly I do not specialize in GUI's ? ik it makes me sad too. Welp enough from me, I feel like I'm rambling in a forum post.

• Bread locked this topic