Nimo

Nimo's Staff Restriction Appeal

Nimo's Unrestricted Poll  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nimo be Unrestricted from Staff?

• Yes
    • No

Steam Name: DiamondAura

Ingame Name: Nimo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94107053

Have you donated to the server? Yes VIP

Staff Restriction Length: 6 Months (I Believe it's 3 months since time has past)(Also People are telling me I'm perm though so I don't know)

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Gaur

Reason for Staff Restriction: Not being active for 48 hours

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):  Well the reason why I should be unrestricted is because it's been 3 months since I have played CWRP and PRP and I believe I have matured a lot. I have done a lot of stuff for the server for example helping with server issues dealing with minges populating servers like CWRP ETC. I was also staff for a year and stuck to that task for a very long time. Some members of the community and some SMT are telling me to appeal because they feel me time has come to get my restriction removed. I'm just visiting the servers for just 2 weeks because of Winter break and will be leaving when school starts again to focus on that but in summer I'll be coming back and hoping to apply for staff again and  having that great experience as a staff member again. Like I said I hope people will give me another chance to redeem myself. But if this post gets accepted or not I will not be apply for staff for these 2 weeks for as I said this fun will get in the way for school work and other stuff and that will be stressful. Thank you for reading!

+support

I believe Nimo deserves a second chance, he's waited long enough and I believe a second chance with him would be good. However, I'm unsure as to if he actually improved, but I hope he has.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Druzz said:

-support

I remember seeing you doing outrageous screwups tons of times and getting second chances

You constantly disrespected Nimo and harassed him as much as possible. Plus you left the server without resigning and still have your staff tags which need to be removed. 

I agree with Science so +Support

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GuyScience said:

+support

I believe Nimo deserves a second chance, he's waited long enough and I believe a second chance with him would be good. However, I'm unsure as to if he actually improved, but I hope he has.

^^^

Egg

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, GuyScience said:

+support

Couldnt said it better

4 hours ago, Druzz said:

-support

I remember seeing you doing outrageous screwups tons of times and getting second chances

Lmao how are you still a SM 

you've dised so many players and done so much mad stuff to SWRP

+ Support 

Your a good man you just need to know when to say something and when to not jump... 

6 hours ago, GuyScience said:

+support

3 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

+ Support

Has matured and now understands where he went wrong. Definitely deserves a second chance.

100% agree i have been talking to nimo this week and he has changed so much he is much more mature and i Think he should get a second chans

2 hours ago, [GL] Wolffe said:

Lmao how are you still a SM 

you've dised so many players and done so much mad stuff to SWRP

+ Support 

Your a good man you just need to know when to say something and when to not jump... 

He isnt. He left the community without notice and was removed before Nimo even got demoted. He never got his tags removed.

32 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

He isnt. He left the community without notice and was removed before Nimo even got demoted. He never got his tags removed.

Mmm okay i see 

8 hours ago, GuyScience said:

+support

8 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

+ Support

Has matured and now understands where he went wrong. Definitely deserves a second chance.

I love you nimme 

The restrictions are in the handbook, Nimo knew that he was getting restricted because I even warned him and gave him a second chance to do his 48 hrs after he posted no in the resignation, but he refused. He understood where he went wrong when he refused to do his 48 hours, it was very obvious he was geting staff restricted. It was also right after your demotion which affected the decision making process heavily, as you had gotten a second chance as a SnrMod and then just quit and refused 48 hrs.

———

I know you are a good guy and have the right intentions for the servers, but you make the wrong decisions some times. And I understand that. I hope that you really have changed 

+Support

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:26 AM, Gaur said:

The restrictions are in the handbook, Nimo knew that he was getting restricted because I even warned him and gave him a second chance to do his 48 hrs after he posted no in the resignation, but he refused. He understood where he went wrong when he refused to do his 48 hours, it was very obvious he was geting staff restricted. It was also right after your demotion which affected the decision making process heavily, as you had gotten a second chance as a SnrMod and then just quit and refused 48 hrs.

———

I know you are a good guy and have the right intentions for the servers, but you make the wrong decisions some times. And I understand that. I hope that you really have changed 

+Support

- support

you arent active so dont lie in your appeal

i haven't seen you on once on the server or in teamspeak

you dont deserve to be unstaff restricted 

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:47 AM, GuyScience said:

+support

nimo i love u but 

On 12/24/2018 at 1:26 PM, Gaur said:

———

+Support

4 hours ago, Stormzz said:

- support

i am going with Super - support for now since i have not since he put effort like coming on and playing or in ts to show he has changed he might of but he should not appeal his restriction unless he is coming on the server and ts their is no reason he should not be on the server and ts since he just staff restricted so he should be play and on ts to prove he changed  so he does not deserve it untill he does that

On 12/23/2018 at 6:51 PM, Carpenter John said:

+ Support

8 hours ago, Stormzz said:

- support

-support 

On 12/23/2018 at 9:47 AM, GuyScience said:

+support

On 12/23/2018 at 10:47 AM, GuyScience said:

+support