• No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: 

Igneous

2. What is your steam name?:

[GL] Igneouscheatah

3. What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:1:196787437

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

I have experience not only staffing but owning a server. I have previously staffed for a while on a DarkRP server, and I had owned a TTT server on 3 different occasions (Shut down and re-opened a couple times)

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

The first time I started to play on the server was around 11-12 months ago.

6. What date did you make your forums account?

1/12/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Admin

8. How many warns do you have on the server?

I have gotten 0 warnings on SCP-RP.

9. Have you donated?

I have not personally donated to the server, but my friends have bought me stuff.

10. What rank are you applying for?

Super Admin.

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

13. Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time.

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Super Admins - GuyScience, Rhenic, Invaliff, Stormz

Manager - Mikedagamer

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

In my opinion, I completely deserve this rank. From even before SCP-RP was announced, I had been invested in and helping with the server. I was one of the first people to know, and I have put in a lot of effort since then. I am on the server every single day, taking staff sits, and a majority of the time attempting to figure out how I can make the players experience better. However, I am well aware that anybody can take sits, so I'd like to explain what I am doing different to benefit the server. For one, I constantly help the manager of our server with fixing any issues or bugs that may arise. Ranging from keypad glitches to spawns being broken, to figuring out what is wrong with the NPCs, and much more, I have helped fix and patch all of these issues. When we originally switched over to our current map, I was one of the main people helping to set it up. I was disowning all the doors in the entire map (which btw there are way too many god damn doors lmfao), permapropping offices, setting up keypads, spawns, and other necessities like the ones stated. Not only that but especially more recently, I have been working on some updates for the server. I took the time to find and code an armory addon because our current one does not work. I am also looking into re-coding a new SCP addon to make it work for the map we play on. Not to mention the fact that I beleive I am looked at as a leader on the server. I am always asked questions about certain things, and people come to with problems that they have. Overall, I think I have put in a lot of time and effort to ensure that the server succeeds, and I hope that you agree. I have always tried my best to fix anything that was broken, and just trying to make the server better to play on. 

18. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, I would teleport the player to one of our admin rooms on the map, and if all they were is cursing at me instead of talking, I would gag them. I would then verify the logs to make sure they had killed 4 or more players, then I would issue a warning for Mass RDM, as well as issuing 10,000-second minge. 

Edited by Igneous
Accidentally Hit submit before I changed the color of a couple things and added a section to a paragraph.

big cat running GIF

14 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Massive +Support

Great Admin

Active

Friendly

Mature

(Been wanting to see this)

“The application weve all been waiting for!”

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png