Cole Phelps - Community Resignation

Cole Phelps

Yeah so I didn't think this day would come, but it did.

Essentially I made a stupid mistake, and got myself in trouble, and now, I don't really have a Drive to play on the server anymore.

I would like to thank all of you for the great time I have had here, and I will still be on sometimes, but not very often

Snar - Despite you being the one that oofed me, I still respect what you do for the community

Pull - Will always be one of my best friends on this server, you stuck by me at all times and I really respect you for that. I will hope to see you around

Snookie - You will always be my #1 COL, you shaped me into the great Trooper I had become

Wolfgang - You will always be my "Gate Homie" you have a bright future in State and if you stick with I you will go far

Tobi - Ultimately deserves to get my spot, great person to talk to and I enjoyed making all those new State Documents with you #CanadaGang

Noot - Been with you since you were a SGT in the police department, great person and I really enjoyed patrolling with you

Bronco - #2 COL, I was with you since you were a CPL in state, I am pleasured to say I saw you climb through the ranks in the Department

Bobby - Despite what some people may say about you, you are a genuine person, and I really enjoyed talking with you in TeamSpeak

LeapingLizard - Great person overall, you have a great future in the department and I hope to see you get command some day #CanadaGang

Nor - You will always be better then me, nerd

To those whom I missed, I apologize, I will miss you all. I hope to see you around the map.

• Sad 2

Noooooo dont leave cole ?

in all seriousness, you were a great RPer and I will miss you dearly. Good luck in future indevears.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

see ya mate stay in touch and try and get your mexican exchange girlfriend back ❤️

see ya mate stay in touch and try and get your mexican exchange girlfriend back ❤️

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

RIP, you may not remember me probs because i got blacklisted from state not long you got state col 

6 hours ago, Timmemes said:

Noooooo dont leave cole ?

in all seriousness, you were a great RPer and I will miss you dearly. Good luck in future indevears.

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

She looks a part of yesterdays modern girl
Another lover caught above her social world
A simple women she's not
Sophisticated she's got
She doesn't want to be too ordinary

Hello lady driver
Bye bye baby blue
Put love under pressure
See what it can do

She didn't care as the years kept crashing closer
To a serious situation getting worse