How did you get into Garry's Mod RP?

Snarlax

I started out only playing TTT but after I got banned for a few days on that TTT server for something I didnt do, I found Prp and had hella fun on there meeting Mikey and Jaden, and overall UMC corp, but eventually I switched to IMP Rp just because I loved starwars became a Vice Admiral Security Director, DT. Got burnt out, played the rust server (rip i miss it) came back to imp rp things happened left the community and now im back  

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 7/17/2021 at 12:03 AM, Loki Himself said:

Got into it watching Pixelcat, StarwarsRP trolling videos

same

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• 4 weeks later...

Ironically it started with Minecraft for me. I enjoyed playing it while it and finding servers to play with other people. I eventually helped run a server as staff for a few years, then outgrew the game a bit and wanted to try out other stuff on steam.

I didn't have the best computer at the time and you can basically play Garrys Mod on a toaster so I went with some friends and found a gamemode that I loved! At that time it was Jailbreak, Deathrun, and Bhop... Skip to a few years later and I'm getting back into it since I have some extra free time on my hands.

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Started by watching Elitelupus which got me into DarkRP, I started with the more rp kind of modes with MilitaryRP, and for SCPRP I was just looking at the gmod servers saw SCPRP and decided to try it

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2021 at 8:11 PM, Alijah said:

This video right here is what made me get into Gmod, well really just venturiantale in general 

I got into gmod the same way lmao. When I first got it I didn't know how to use multiplayer since I was pretty young, I used to play LAN servers with my cousin since we had computers right next to each other then I few years later I came back and started playing multiplayer to troll around in SWRP then I didn't troll and now that's all I play.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Trial Aviation Officer Forster

Agent Del Meeko

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

I got into Garrys Mod RP, around back in 2013 when VenturianTale and Vanossgaming were doing Gmod videos, I played off and on the GMOD rolepaly servers.

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

• 1 month later...

I started when DarkRP was a bit better. Because I watched youtubers do a lets play on their server's. I thought it was fun. So when I played it I had fun and play for hours. After playing a bunch on Dark RP servers I join SCP RP on werewolf gaming. A lot of people knew me there. But then I joined other SCP RP and basically gave up on the werewolf gaming server. When I was board I saw police RP letsplays. And that made me look around for any Police RP servers that isn't closed or have 5 people in it. So I found this server and I'm having fun (Even due to the 6 hour difference from EST)

FBI AD Reserve HRT CPT Reserve Moderator

😎Floppa Forever 😎
961962492_Smallflop.jpg.39516e43ed60da6143606982f0fd2237.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I watched a bunch of videos and thought it was going to be fun that's why I join the community back then but before I went by different names and I had a steam account that I no longer have the password for so I play on this now

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

I had Gmod for a while but just played with my friends. Who introduced me to a Clone Wars RP server, but it was kinda boring later, then after playing a lot of SCP:CB, and SCP:SL. I found out about SCP RP, and started to play.

Former Epsilon-11 Colonel
Current Epsilon-11 MAJ and DoCE

PKM go Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 4 months later...

I got into rp when ever I saw people like fudgy playing darkrp, I played for a couple weeks on the servers but got bored so I moved over to Gaminglight servers and all I can say is that it has given me the best experiences ever in my time playing gmod. Good job gaminglight!

lol my stories lame as fuck but 13 years ago I was a ROBLOX nerd all I played every single day was ROBLOX and I ended up hearing about people playing garry's mod on the old chat app called "Xfire", than I started playing GMod and Steam every single day, that's basically how i made the transition to steam 

• 1 month later...

Well i used to play on SCP SL before i started playing on this Server. i wanted to try Garrys mod, then i went to check if they had any SCP RP  game modes and they had it, i played some of the other SCP RP games on garrys mod and i Did not like it at all. then i finally tested *GamingLights SCP RP and i liked the map and the people where nice, on the other SCP RP Servers people where loud as fuck

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Got my first PC in early 21 and got involved with a server called impulse, it was HL2RP. My friends and I played that non-stop for a while before one of them found GL SCPRP. They all moved to that, and while I was slow to follow I came over here too after impulse started imploding.

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

got bored from playing TF2 24/7 didnt like any other servers so here i am playing gaminglight

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...

It was like 10 or so years ago when I wanted to play a new game. I was stupid and joined a RP server and here I am still playing the game.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

i played when i was around 8 years old i used to watch a lot of venturiantale and vanossgaming they always made me want to play gmod so when i finally borrowed my grandmothers computer it was the only game i could play 10 years later i still play it

Current: 

Former: SCPRP: Nu-7: VCMDR || Alpha-1: CSM || Medical: Manager | Head of Field Work || Research: Research Administrator | Head of RAU || Senior Moderator