How did you get into Garry's Mod RP?

Snarlax

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, Whats your story? How did you get into gmod/how did you become interested in the RP style gamemodes?

It would've been 2015, I was binging Venturian Tale *The old not the new*. I decided to research how to get gmod/steam/ect. and I did it. My first server I ever joined was a PrisonRP server. I joined it and got into the community. I loved it, for one of the first times I was in a gaming community I enjoyed. I made so many friends from that server/network. Then I moved to DarkRP for a year or so, multiple different servers, then came to PoliceRP and ScpRP. I only recently fully joined GamingLight but I have played once or twice before I decided to join. I love it here and I've made a couple good friends. 

• 2 weeks later...

I bought gmod when I first got my PC, it was a shitty PC but it was still a Computer.

I bought the game as I had seen people play it on YT and wanted to play it for myself.

I then discovered the RP section and I originally started playing Military RP and had a really good experience on it and 

made some friends that I still chat to to this day.

pycobanner.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My friend Eric got me into this game 9 years ago. Me and him were best friends and I would go to his house whenever I could just to play on his dads pc. We would spend nights on Garry's mod. We used to play SCPRP, SlaveRP, MethRP, DarkRP, UHC, and Sled builder religiously back then. I didn't have a pc of my own and the years stretched, we lost contact like we used to and I recently picked up a PC. Apon redownloading Garry's mod I found PoliceRP. I fell in love and it's the only server I've played on since October. Grateful for the GL community.

State Major | PD MSGT | CERT SGT | HRT SPC Sniper | DOC LC

Dak \ Dakington