My first day on GL

October

Not on my first day but, my biggest memory of being a minge. 

Anyways, my friends got me into Gmod and into Gaminglight (Was a random server we found at the time). Anyways, one day, my friends and a couple of other hobos were running around the out map minging. We eventually made are names like Tigers, with small differences (In the picture you can see I had 2 r's instead of one, my friend had a 3 instead of an e... you get the idea. At the time I was sitting at a solid 3 warns in a day so, Bambob, had many sits with me within my week of playing and warning me in every sit. Anyways I got banned for being a  very big minge and changing my name too much. Of course this happened on a Friday night so I was off the server for 4 hours and had to go to bed. Bambob, thank you for banning me because otherwise I would have been a forever minge.1305725249_Screenshot(62).thumb.png.e9b0e8f72c3f2cbbad7b2fae077405e8.png

• Like 1

~Charlie

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2019 at 2:35 AM, Mark (Mundy) said:

My first day was shit, i went on SCP-RP and never got trained, mkay boss man

sad

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

My first day was amazing i fould many friends such a Jake Croft, Colesoft grey eventually i met  Igneous, Fame, Snar, Gamikzone. they really helped me into the community. to this day Igneous and fame are still wonderful people im not sure about gamik or snar as i have not seen them in a while. But  i still love these guys.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

my first day was on policeRP where i got warned for attempted mass Revenge RDM against Bobby and some others cos they kept mugging me as soon as i left spawn that was just under a year ago and ive never regretted coming on a GL server since made some good friends and know some even better blokes throughout my time here like the one and only TurdBerglar 

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

Signature.png

First day i hopped onto the server (was crix rp staff at the time) apparently we was in competition with Gaminglight came on to the server and massRDMEd got let off with a verbal xD

On 4/20/2019 at 2:05 PM, Charlit said:

Not on my first day but, my biggest memory of being a minge. 

Anyways, my friends got me into Gmod and into Gaminglight (Was a random server we found at the time). Anyways, one day, my friends and a couple of other hobos were running around the out map minging. We eventually made are names like Tigers, with small differences (In the picture you can see I had 2 r's instead of one, my friend had a 3 instead of an e... you get the idea. At the time I was sitting at a solid 3 warns in a day so, Bambob, had many sits with me within my week of playing and warning me in every sit. Anyways I got banned for being a  very big minge and changing my name too much. Of course this happened on a Friday night so I was off the server for 4 hours and had to go to bed. Bambob, thank you for banning me because otherwise I would have been a forever minge.1305725249_Screenshot(62).thumb.png.e9b0e8f72c3f2cbbad7b2fae077405e8.png

i REMEMBER THIS OMG

• Gaminglight Love 1

• Bread locked this topic