My first day on GL

October

I remember the first day I came to GL, a bunch of people gave me 1 mil and told me to steal a cop car. I happily complied (got a verbal warning luckily), next I accidentally activated my voice changer and went to rob a store. Best negotiations ever, and then Voxis came in on SWAT. I had so much fun and decided to stick around, I eventually donated and here I am today.

(edit)

please note I wrote this while Th3 posted his. This is not at all copying Th3 in any way shape or form.

Edited by October

4 hours ago, JMS said:

My first day was getting warned 5 times minged and Valk blacklisting me from PD because I was AFK in a corner.

Lmao Hahahahaah 

5 hours ago, JMS said:

My first day was getting warned 5 times minged and Valk blacklisting me from PD because I was AFK in a corner.

Same, I went afk to get a drink, came back and I was a civilian, asked what just happened and had valk just having a go. 

Ex. Dep Comm

6 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

My first day concluded with multiple admin sits and some warns. Let’s leave it at that xD

LOL Pretty sure you also convinced me to RDM and steal a cop car ? Which both resulted in a warn 

Edited by Tim Brown

9 hours ago, October said:

I remember the days back before training where you just took the test and became a US PVT. I failed the RU one so I joined US lol. 

Omg I remember those tests!

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My first day was getting kidnapped and then got driven off a cliff by a short-tempered person because 'I talked too much'

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 12:25 AM, Felix said:

My first day was running around as a US PVT on MilRP.

the best way to join :)

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic