October

My first day on GL

I remember the first day I came to GL, a bunch of people gave me 1 mil and told me to steal a cop car. I happily complied (got a verbal warning luckily), next I accidentally activated my voice changer and went to rob a store. Best negotiations ever, and then Voxis came in on SWAT. I had so much fun and decided to stick around, I eventually donated and here I am today.

(edit)

please note I wrote this while Th3 posted his. This is not at all copying Th3 in any way shape or form.

Edited by October

My first day was getting warned 5 times minged and Valk blacklisting me from PD because I was AFK in a corner.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JMS said:

My first day was getting warned 5 times minged and Valk blacklisting me from PD because I was AFK in a corner.

Lmao Hahahahaah 

5 hours ago, JMS said:

Same, I went afk to get a drink, came back and I was a civilian, asked what just happened and had valk just having a go. 

My first day was running around as a US PVT on MilRP.

6 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

My first day concluded with multiple admin sits and some warns. Let’s leave it at that xD

LOL Pretty sure you also convinced me to RDM and steal a cop car ? Which both resulted in a warn 

Edited by Tim Brown

The first time I joined GL was on its very first map. The map where the cars needed gas and to get into swat you just asked. I dont even know how long ago that was but it was something. 

On 12/21/2018 at 11:25 PM, Felix said:

I remember the days back before training where you just took the test and became a US PVT. I failed the RU one so I joined US lol. 

9 hours ago, October said:

I remember the days back before training where you just took the test and became a US PVT. I failed the RU one so I joined US lol. 

Omg I remember those tests!

My first day was on PRP and I wasn't planning on joining GL and decided to get warned a whole bunch. But now im here.

for me I  went on and became a police cad 

My first day on Gaminglight went a little something like kicking US ass on MiliRP as the Russians

My first day on Gaminglight was getting trained for 2 hours.

My first day was getting kidnapped and then got driven off a cliff by a short-tempered person because 'I talked too much'

My first day on police rp, I prop blocked, rdmed and just minged so much till I actually wanted to RP.

On 2/2/2019 at 9:50 AM, Pliskin said:

My first day was getting kidnapped and then got driven off a cliff by a short-tempered person because 'I talked too much'

Seems like almost everyone's feeling when they join PRP

On 2/9/2019 at 3:35 AM, Mark (Mundy) said:

My first day was shit, i went on SCP-RP and never got trained, mkay boss man

Which department?

Ahh yes, my first day was interesting, I learned a lot about the server from a friend that told me about the community. I loved the PoliceRP server so much that I basically got addicted.

On 12/22/2018 at 12:25 AM, Felix said:

the best way to join :)

awwwww the story brings a tear to my eye :'(((

Happy to have you in the community brutha

Came in, Immediately joined police, Went for a ride along, A bank robbery came, Not enough people came so we went in and I managed to help kill it.