should i be staff  

15 members have voted

1. 1. should i be staff

• yes
    • no

1. What is your in-game name?: NDSTF crabs

2. What is your steam name?:[GL] NDSTF

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:121774638

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes i have been staff on GL before and also i have had donor mod 3 times here so im quiet expirenced

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around august 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account?dec 20th 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 39 yes i know its high and i think i v shown that iv changed throughtout last couple weeks

9. Have you donated?yes $500

10. What rank are you applying for?tmod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone: ACDT

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i feel i deserve this rank because i have shown that im very active in game,ts and the forums. i also think that i am ready for staff as i have changed my attitude a lot and have started to become closer with players. the reason i want to be staff is to help this community grow and be as  successful as it can be. when i used to be staff i remember all the times that i helped people got minges off the server and also the achievements i made. my goal as a staff member is to help as much as i can and being proactive on the server. i feel i also deserve this position because of the staffing i have done in the past here and how much knowledge i have about the rules and the commands. i am a very friendly person and am willing to help in every way possible on the server. im going to be more active on staff then i will be role playing because i want the players to have a great experience when there on GL so they come back and hopefully play on the server every time they come on gmod. i know how to handle different situations from people being minges to people mass rdming i am going to thrive to make this place as friendly and welcoming as i can. i am very active in game, forums and ts. i want tmod so bad and i want to help gl so much. 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would jailtp them to me and explain the situation to them. if they are cursing and being disrespectful i would ask for a higher up to minge them for 10000 sec.

1 hour ago, EternityAgar said:

+Support 

Activity improved 

Nice person/Respectful 

Long time player 

Good app 

Goodluck! 

Super nice guy, activity has largely improved! Was a great Donor mod. Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

11 hours ago, th3 said:

+SUPPORT

Great person

took the -supports from his app and actively worked to improve

great reputation from when he was a staff member before

Awesome friend

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+ support 

reasons above

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18