Jake's False Warn Report [Drill Instructor]

Drill Instructor

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Topic Title

AdminName - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: MTF A9 MAJ Instructor A901

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162566523

The admin's name in-game: Jake Croft

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Jake Croft

What warning did you receive: "   using nukes   "

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): I did not know of this warning until today 12/20/2018

Why do you think this warn was false:  I was defending the Warhead room from CI trying to nuke it then jake nocliped into my firing path & interfering with RP of me defending the room.

Any extra information: He has falsely warned me before for "Disrespecting Commander" When I was making a joke about him nocliping into a Tesla but Krimson removed that warning because he knew it was a false warning.

+Support

This warn is BS as he was defending the Nuke button against CI. This was unfair and you didnt even really inform him of his warn. He didn't "launch" the nuke.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

I was there, he activated the warhead because Jake had flipped the switch and thought that he meant it for him, the nuke thing went off and tbh it kind of fit the event and we made sure it didn't detonate by keeping it off and telling the CI to not touch it. In the end, it never went off and I believe this warn should be removed.

53 minutes ago, th3 said:

+Support

Only superadmin+ can use the nuke so defending the nuke room wont be "using" it.

53 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

This warn is BS as he was defending the Nuke button against CI. This was unfair and you didnt even really inform him of his warn. He didn't "launch" the nuke.

I was On Duty Look Back the nuke sound went off then a explosion went off and he was in there and said a event team gave him perm to use it

But there was a explosion That happen while I was dealing with  another sit  And I talk to Krimson about it and he said I should warn him 

Then The Event Team Slayed All To rp it went off with the explosion 

Edited by Jake Croft

10 hours ago, Ajax said:

+Support

I was there, he activated the warhead because Jake had flipped the switch and thought that he meant it for him, the nuke thing went off and tbh it kind of fit the event and we made sure it didn't detonate by keeping it off and telling the CI to not touch it. In the end, it never went off and I believe this warn should be removed.

^^

13 hours ago, Drill Instructor said:

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Topic Title

AdminName - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: MTF A9 MAJ Instructor A901

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162566523

The admin's name in-game: Jake Croft

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Jake Croft

What warning did you receive: "   using nukes   "

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): I did not know of this warning until today 12/20/2018

Why do you think this warn was false:  I was defending the Warhead room from CI trying to nuke it then jake nocliped into my firing path & interfering with RP of me defending the room.

Any extra information: He has falsely warned me before for "Disrespecting Commander" When I was making a joke about him nocliping into a Tesla but Krimson removed that warning because he knew it was a false warning.

I Never Noclip in to a tesla and that strike was for you back talking but im not going to worry about that any more 

10 minutes ago, th3 said:

I think this was a misunderstanding between people on the server at the time. I made a suggestion that will probably help prevent this from happening again.

ACCEPTED

Go into the ban panel (at the top of the forums it says, "Bans") sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this accepted post.