ANSELYS BAN APPEAL

ANSELY

Steam Name: Ansely

Ingame Name: Ansely 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:121254489

Ban Length: perma 

Admin that Banned you: Alec 

Reason for Ban: Disrespect 

Dispute :This was wrong because i was being unprofessional in that sense and was not being a good sport towards Alec.In the past I was very aggressive person but it has been over a year and I have matured and become more serious. But I would like to also add that I think Alec's emotions were getting the better of him in turn he perma banned me.(Background- So me and my friends were playing/ calling the cops to come since this guy had bit miners the cops thought we where the ones with the bit miners and arrested us thus i started to curse and scream at him and this took place at the lake houses so he got mad and perma banned me.) 

Edited by ANSELY

5 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

Weird how the cops were arresting you for bit miners? Instead of screaming and yelling you should have called staff anytime someone is breaking a rule and provide video evidence of it. 

Who is Ansley?

i think he should be unbanned

Johnny he’s referring to the old days when miners were illegal and actually gave you a profit.  

On 12/20/2018 at 8:43 PM, James Oliver said:

+support

seems remorseful

not an extremely valid reason for a ban

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP