Buy Gas Masks

Mjay1808

Should Criminal have Gas Mask  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Criminal have Gas Mask

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

What you want to see? -  I want to be able to buy Gas Masks. (Price for 1 = $25,000)

Why should we add it? - It would even out the playing fields because gas is to OP since when you throw gas near a wall it would go through the other side making it unfair and gas mask. Also, make it more realistic and better for RP Situations and can stop Abusive gassing.

What are the advantages of having this? - Can help Criminal Breath threw Gas without taking damages so it an even playing field.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminal 

Links to any content - None

Edited by Mjay1808

Yeah, But your only thinking about a army of Negev why can't it only be one or two people and most people don't have CC and also Negev are only good for close range not far range

And the Negev are so nerfed  because of the recoil and the damage it does at mid to far far distance it only for up close damage. 

4 hours ago, Mjay1808 said:

Yeah, But your only thinking about a army of Negev why can't it only be one or two people and most people don't have CC and also Negev are only good for close range not far range

And the Negev are so nerfed  because of the recoil and the damage it does at mid to far far distance it only for up close damage. 

Gas can only be used with 3+ hostiles or when several officers have died

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

4 hours ago, Mjay1808 said:

Wait I’m confused you experience a damage drop off with your Negev, you aren’t using it properly then. 200 bullets ripping into someone’s car will explode it, and I fixed your damage drop off issue. 

i say - support because gas is used in sits were we have 3+ people in a enclosed space and we have to go in soo the long/medium range isen't always a option we have. plus most situations there would only be 1 gas thrown ..... unless army rolls up 

Edited by penguin

veritas and aequitas

penguins

7 hours ago, JMS said:

- Support 

This has been suggested so many times and has been denied every time and it would make gas useless to an army of negevs making things very unbalanced 

20 hours ago, Wolfgangg said:

The price for a gas mask would need to be raised to at least 200k minimum, at 25k it would be eligible for use by almost everyone and would cause gas to become obsolete and useless.

Otherwise, +support