Gas Rules Updated

GibbiGibbi

What you want to see? - Make it so you can only use 1 Gas Grenade per Bank or Gen Store Robbery

Why should we add it? - I think you should add it because most people do not like the robbery ending "God" Grenade that makes it so no criminal can survive and actually get their money that they want. I also think and I have seen that gas has been misused and overly abused in the past few weeks and including in events

What are the advantages of having this? - There would be a better gunfight and RP at the end of the robbery instead of killing everyone while they are screaming into their mic in rage.

Who is it mainly for? - This is for the community that play on criminal (also mainly CCs because Gas target us more)

Links to any content - None

- Support 

As a SWAT MSGT it's hard for me to compete agents criminals these days I always lose most gun fights to criminals cause of all the CC's today. The misused gas these past 2 weeks is from a select few SMT members will not say names. It would be unfair to punish someone who has worked hard for there things from select few who can spawn in may gas grenades and throw many.

Edited by JMS

When one gas is thrown it is understandable as it weakens a big group of targets to half armor. But when 3 or more gasses are thrown the damage stacks on each other and instantly kills everyone making most situations unfair and not fun.

Example

Edited by BigJohnny
  • Laughing 2

@BigJohnny

Tbh you have what 4? 5? Guys with LMG's. Basically enough Firepower to mow down a mall or a airport. In real life you would have been a level 3 threat to national security and the national guard would be called in. Gas is a last resort option and as I saw it was used right. And if that how there using gas as of that way that in good terms then.

59 minutes ago, Scheffer said:

@BigJohnny

Tbh you have what 4? 5? Guys with LMG's. Basically enough Firepower to mow down a mall or a airport. In real life you would have been a level 3 threat to national security and the national guard would be called in. Gas is a last resort option and as I saw it was used right. And if that how there using gas as of that way that in good terms then.

++++Support

True but the Negev is nerfed so badly that it only good for up-close combat.

2 hours ago, Scheffer said:

@BigJohnny

There were no bullets fired or officers killed we just got gassed to death then they all pushed in. When large amounts of gas are used at once it doesn’t do a little bit of damage it melts through everyone’s health to zero in seconds making it completely unfair. One gas will knock us probably just below 50 armor. Meanwhile all the tac units have 200-255 and then including all the other departments with 100-150. And normally gov outnumber us anyway so why spam gas? 

Edited by BigJohnny
  • Laughing 1

37 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

There were no bullets fired or officers killed we just got gassed to death then they all pushed in. When large amounts of gas are used at once it doesn’t do a little bit of damage it melts through everyone’s health to zero in seconds making it completely unfair. One gas will knock us probably just below 50 armor. Meanwhile all the tac units have 200-255 and then including all the other departments with 100-150. And normally gov outnumber us anyway so why spam gas? 

I wish we still had that armor and it takes 5 gasses to kill someone just saying

Edited by JMS

42 minutes ago, penguin said:

- support every class in srt that can spawn gas gets one gas. army spawns them for him self so very few situations call for more than 1 and normally there isent more than 1 or 2 people on that it comes with at a time 

As long as it isn’t spammed to make it unfair 

5 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

+/-Support

• Maybe 2 grenades or 1 for every 3 people

5 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

When one gas is thrown it is understandable as it weakens a big group of targets to half armor. But when 3 or more gasses are thrown the damage stacks on each other and instantly kills everyone making most situations unfair and not fun.

+Support

7 hours ago, penguin said:

- support every class in srt that can spawn gas gets one gas. army spawns them for him self so very few situations call for more than 1 and normally there isent more than 1 or 2 people on that it comes with at a time 

Signature.png

8 hours ago, penguin said:

^^^^

we cant make crim to op they are alredy extremly  op

17 hours ago, JMS said:

- Support 

As a SWAT MSGT it's hard for me to compete agents criminals these days I always lose most gun fights to criminals cause of all the CC's today. The misused gas these past 2 weeks is from a select few SMT members will not say names. It would be unfair to punish someone who has worked hard for there things from select few who can spawn in may gas grenades and throw many.

21 hours ago, JMS said:

- Support 

• Snarlax locked, unlocked and locked this topic