Christmas Giveaway

th3

Like it says, this lasts till Christmas and will be for 50 credits.

Tag people that you think should get it. (MAXIMUM OF 5)

And in order to qualify yourself,

explain what You most like about Gaminglight.

Also if an SMT member gets tagged, I’ll see about getting them a donator rank when in game. You know what happens then ?

Let me know if this isn’t allowed.

Edited by th3
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

@Jet Hazard @October @Jeffe @Razonix @th3  xD

get this bread ?✅ 

First of, I love this community as it is one of the first largely organized and more serious communities ive ever been super involved with. Next up, the way all of the servers are run are great, and most of the SMT is super hardworking and cares about the server. I especially appreciate the fact that zeeptin takes his time to host and provide these wonderful servers. The people and staff here are great, and Im so happy and greatful for all the people ive met here includjng you @th3. Mainly the fact that ive been given the chance to staff here and continue to grow and be involved! ?

Edited by Timmemes
  • Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

@Tom Brown @Jeff Junior @[GL] Tom @Matthew @Dane 

Why do i love Gaminglight? Well for starters, this community was my first community that i have come across and the people involved are just amazing. Zeeptin, as well as SMT, do a great job everyday to keep this community going and happy as a whole. I have met numerous people that i have a personal connection with and there is no better feeling then that. This community has brought be closer to some of my family members through playing on the servers with them. Thankfully, I have gotten the chance to staff at Gaminglight, and it was amazing. Once you become staff, you really get to know a lot more people and have better connections with some other staff even if they play on other servers. Lastly, the community as a whole is just so caring and helpful towards everyone. I’m so greatful that i came across this community. ❤️

@RACOONMAN @ElementDude @jaxoniscooler @Stumpy  @Dave  

One of the things I adore and cherish about GamingLight, would be the welcoming of joining anew, as well as making friends among the community. This community has been the amazing in everything to me, and has been that way for two and a half years now. I will never abandon GamingLight, as they will to me. I love being engaged with all that I am in these servers, as well as I love playing with my friends. Out my entire time on Garry's Mod, and the Internet as a whole. This is the best experience I have EVER had with a community, and I hope it stays that way, Thank you for taking your time to read this, have a great day, and Good Luck on the Giveaway Everyone!

Shadow

Edited by Shadow The Hedgehog

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

@Syrup @omegarwp @GuyScience @Cherry Force@To Rose Or Not to Rose

These are Perfect Eggs who deserve something special for Eggmas

Umm I like GamingLight since their is a stable community who give and forget. I come home everyday from school to play CWRP with fellow Eggs and this is where I can meet new Eggs and become friends with them.

-Lonely Bad GameMaster China-

Edited by China
  • Like 2

@Senior @The.Batman (Faustin) @MarioG204 @Brandon0623 @InFurno316  

The thing I like about Gaminglight is that it is a supportive and strong community. I joined this server unbeknownst to me it was not only an rp server but one that cares about its members and actually listens to its community. How I came to this community was simply by chance, a lottery if you will. I saw Gaminglight and need staff so I clicked and within a short time I found that this community wouldn’t get tied up about a mistake or if you’re having a hard time they help you out.  I joined in July so you could say clicking on Gaminglight was a “Christmas in July.”

• Bread locked this topic