• no

What you want to see? - rule added to not allow maze bases 

Why should we add it? - maze bases are infamously known to be unfair   

What are the advantages of having this? -more balanced bases 

Who is it mainly for? -everyone 

Links to any content - 

veritas and aequitas

penguins

... Maze bases aren't even hard you just gotta practice and do trainings with them and train SRT how to raid them -support government is already at its peak and criminal's need something op as well

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

... Maze bases aren't even hard you just gotta practice and do trainings with them and train SRT how to raid them -support government is already at its peak and criminal's need something op as well

well said enough with the criminal nerfs and the gov buffs

Just now, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Criminals abuse these types of bases, they make it really hard to get around while shooting government. It's one of the most unfair bases. 

If you think about it what do criminals basically have? While SRT aru and swat mostly have more than +200  armor while they have 100 the key with these bases is not to rush in all at once because that's where you guys get trapped \stuck I honesty think this issues can be done with trainings \how to raid an base yes its op but so is government

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

7 minutes ago, Bambob01 said:

+support 

its a pain in the arse and people allways use elevated platforms to kill up even though we can hardly see them

Well they can not do this it's against the rules so they should not be doing that.

-support

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 12/20/2018 at 3:07 AM, Hannah King said:

^ agreed 

On 12/20/2018 at 2:07 AM, Hannah King said:

On 12/20/2018 at 6:47 AM, Joe Mama said:

+/- Support

- Maybe some stricter rules or something

-support

I am tired of law enforcement getting through bases in seconds. It feels like every time law enforcement is taking a little bit longer they call an admin and stretch the building rules to make it easier. Any bit of creativity is always smashed.

-support every time criminal have a base op it seems a rules changes i feel government can still raid mass base they just need to work more as a team and can’t solo push it i get maze bases are op at times but government has gas and a lot of armour to counter that and i could also go on my government custom class and help!!!

On 12/20/2018 at 3:18 AM, Hannah King said:

If you think about it what do criminals basically have? While SRT aru and swat mostly have more than +200  armor while they have 100 the key with these bases is not to rush in all at once because that's where you guys get trapped \stuck I honesty think this issues can be done with trainings \how to raid an base yes its op but so is government

-support, for this reason exactly. I never even base (when I do, it's a complicated well-thought base design, not a maze base) but I believe that criminals need to have a chance. Yes, Crims and have Negevs and AWPs, but Police can have Smokes, PDW's, Honey Badgers, Mustard Gas, AWPs, not to mention just pure numbers and 200+ armor. 

On 12/20/2018 at 3:07 AM, Hannah King said: