Johnny's - Tial Moderator Abuse Report [Drill Instructor]

Drill Instructor

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Topic Title

Admin's Name - Admin Report

Questions

Your In-game: MTF A9 MAJ Instructor A9O1

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162566523

The admin's name in-game: Johnny

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What did the admin do: He TPed a D-Class back outside even after he was killed & he acted like it was ok to do that.
I personally Shot & killed that D-Class but he still TPed him back {This was while they were running for the city}

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Should be warned of "Re taught" about his powers

Any extra information: I even stated to him not to TP him back after he died

@M3G_snakefive3

-/+ support

Main reason I’m doing this is because when d class reach the surface there is no actual place for them to run to “escape” and call staff for xp. CI tend to bring them back to there spawn to be whitelisted to be trained.

I’ll wait for him to respond but I also think making sure T.M.’s get trained by higher staff (SMT) or a certain rank can help them understand what and what not to do. This way they can understand what is abuse and ask questions about the handbook when someone is willing to answer them.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/- support 

I see that he brough him, but he might’ve done this just to give XP, (remember when you escape you choose XP or CI) if the Class D didn’t get XP for reaching the surface, this makes sense, but if he was whitelisted then there would be issues. 

Or should be that when they enter the city (past the big building) they can't be shot 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

ok so he was being trained by a sgt in the pd while I was messing around I shot him. me and somebody where messing around and I accidently shot him and he died so I was going to bring him back it took me a few mins to sort out the stuff happing at the pd before I was able to switch and bring him back this was late and yes he may have been running around for the time it took me to get him back. and I did not see your msg instructor what I want to apologies for 

Edited by M3G_snakefive3
adding stuff and fixing a few mis types