48 Hours Notice

Timm

So, to start off, I don't want to say I was forced into a High Command role, but I was really pressured to become a LT COL. In situations like these, I don't do well under peer pressure. I decided to take the role, and now I regret it because I am taking up a command slot that someone else could do way better at. I haven't really done anything for CI, so there is no real point in me holding this spot. 

Anyways, I will be joining Research again and I will still be Security High Command. Feel free to talk to me in TS if you want (or ingame).

Also, I would love to have a spot as a Reserves Captain or LT in CI if you ever want me back to lead in game. (commisioned)

• Sad 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Tim, I just want you to know that I’m sorry that you feel we forced you into this role. I tried to make LTCOL a special rank for people who wanted to have power but we’re high command somewhere else. 

I’m sad to see you go, but I would love to see you as CI reserves. Congratulations Captain. 

I’ll miss you, but I know you’re dedicated to GENSEC, and that’s good. I want you to be happy. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, October said:

Tim, I just want you to know that I’m sorry that you feel we forced you into this role. I tried to make LTCOL a special rank for people who wanted to have power but we’re high command somewhere else. 

I’m sad to see you go, but I would love to see you as CI reserves. Congratulations Captain. 

I’ll miss you, but I know you’re dedicated to GENSEC, and that’s good. I want you to be happy. 

Thanks october ❤️ 

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png