Mrrmonkey

Report on SNR Snoopy 1D87

Your in game name: SNR Alex 1A55 or AlexN

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151558708

The player's in game name: SNR Snoopy 1D87

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:211442866

What did the player do: I was making money on my bitcoin miner, suddenly this guy comes to the front of my house with full lights and siren. I come out and see what's going on and he said: "We have reports of illegal things happening in your house" when no one has been near me, no one has been in my house and he didn't issue a warrant so I didn't let him in. He cuffed me without any warning and he also tased me and after the tase he cuffed me then pulled out his SMG which was lethal and I wasn't holding anything. He later left then came back only to break into my house and cuff me. He said there was nothing illegal about my house but he proceeds to come to my miner and take my money. It's like an officer in real life saying: "you didn't let me into your house, so I am going to take all the money that's in your house"

Edit: I was walking with my bit miner down the street and he had no one else to pick on so he blipped me and said "this is illegal" so i called the state trooper and the state trooper had to tell him that it was legal.

Evidence (required): 

(OOC) SNR SNOOPY 1D87: okay i com back and sed it you you
(OOC) AlexN: leave it at the front of the house
(OOC) SNR SNOOPY 1D87: YOU COM DOUN AND I SEY YOU WHY I TRKT IT
Please be aware of the new MOTD, And be sure to read it!
(OOC) SNR SNOOPY 1D87: COM 
(OOC) SNR SNOOPY 1D87: DOWN

NOTE: Sorry for the handwriting on the pictures, I had to draw it with a mouse.

What do you believe should happen to the player: Maybe a demotion from the PD and a warning.

Any extra information: I think I covered everything. 

evidence.PNG

asda.PNG

bruh.PNG

asdasdasda.PNG

Edited by Mrrmonkey
adding things

-support

-Lack of evidence 

(But i have gotten some complaints on Snoopy about stealing bitcoin Money so i am alredy looking into the other reports that i got)

2 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support

-Lack of evidence 

(But i have gotten some complaints on Snoopy about stealing bitcoin Money so i am alredy looking into the other reports that i got)

I too have had some reports regarding snoopy but as with this post there wasnt enough evidence

10 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support

-Lack of evidence 

sorry, i was in the process of cutting my video

1 minute ago, Mrrmonkey said:

sorry, i was in the process of cutting my video

Oh if you got the video please do post it up when its done, will change my -support depending on it

2 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

Oh if you got the video please do post it up when its done, will change my -support depending on it

alright and this is also supporting the fact that he said that there wasn't anything illegal in my house, but then in this video, he says the bit miner is illegal and I am the only one that's not a LEO so he chose to pick on me.

2 minutes ago, Mrrmonkey said:

alright and this is also supporting the fact that he said that there wasn't anything illegal in my house, but then in this video, he says the bit miner is illegal and I am the only one that's not a LEO so he chose to pick on me.

Upload the video when you are done okey!

3 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

Upload the video when you are done okey!

Yep

31 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support

-Lack of evidence 

Once your vid is uploaded I’ll prob switch to +support 

FYI: In the video, when the trooper comes, he acts as he didn't know if it was illegal but he did say it was legal in my house. Oh yeah, when he was a cop, he came into my house and knew that I had bit miners and it was highly upgraded to he quickly switched to a crip and raided me. 

The photo isn't that clear but here is console.

(OOC) SNR SNOOPY 1D87: okay i com back and sed it you you
(OOC) AlexN: leave it at the front of the house
(OOC) SNR SNOOPY 1D87: YOU COM DOUN AND I SEY YOU WHY I TRKT IT
(OOC) SNR SNOOPY 1D87: COM 
(OOC) SNR SNOOPY 1D87: DOWN
[DarkRP] Payday! You received $45!
Player SoPoP has joined the game
Player SoPoP has joined the game
[DarkRP] SNR SNOOPY 1D87 has been made a Crips Thug!
[DarkRP] SNOOP_DOG_21 changed their RPName to: no name
[DarkRP] You have bought Fuel for $1,000.
AlexN: Hey man                 (  I didn't know he changed his name and that's why i said hey)      
no name: hay 
Screenshot Requested
[Advert] no name: gang V gang
Hit F1 to surrender yourself during a raid!
(OOC) AlexN : no name, did you raid me?

NOTE: I didn't include status in there but you can see it all in the photo00.PNG.6eed2ca60c3d99deda51865d4dca4725.PNG 

If you have a problem with any PD member, please come to the waiting room of Low Command in TS and we will be happy to help. 

6 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

If you have a problem with any PD member, please come to the waiting room of Low Command in TS and we will be happy to help. 

alright, gotta download ts.

there was a problem with the upload but ill think ill will file a complaint in Teamspeak. 

Thanks for everyone who posted on this thread! ?

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200

I have seen SNR snoopy 1D87 be very mingy and unprofessional as a officer and not following protocol.

Me and multiple other people would like him to be retrained (I will quite happily train him)

~SGT Warcub 1D51

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Anderson-Surpant said:

You should ask for a supervisor next time, ya know a Sergeant+

-support/+support

That’s not the point and that wouldn’t help, this kind of action from the SNR calls for a full fledged support, given that the reporter has enough evidence to back it up. And if anything it should be taken to low command, I mean think, what is a Sergeant going to be able do except take it up to low command anyways? And then low command would most likely tell him to make a report. See the loop there?

Yeah this SNR...It's the same one I saw let someone go(they hadn't actually done anything) then run them down in his car, re-cuff them, pull out his MP5 and say 'Follow me or I shoot you'  I will now record all contact with this SNR.  It was bad enough that I follwed him and stole the guy back when he left him in his car to do god knows what.

Edited by AnarchyReigns
can't type today
  • Like 2