Hannah's 1 year on gaminglight

Hannah

Hello everyone!

I have been on the server for a year now, however, I would like to formally introduce myself.

My Real Name is Alyssa and my in game name is Hannah King goddess Hannah or SWAT SGT Hannah   Some of you might know me from the yuki days  god that was a rough time anyways my future job i wanna do is be  social  worker  and help people out with depression/mental health problems everyone calls me a sweet heart aha. most of my time on gaminglight hasn't been to bad  i have been in the most powerful family   and learned alot of skills there my besties  bryce  maddog blitzon   all of swat and kings family i guess i made a pretty decent name for my self here.  if  you ever need help or have questions  you can message me on fourms or teamspeak, thank you gaminglight communty  and alot more years to come  #makepolicerpthenumber1rpserveringmod, byeee

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Just now, Jeff Junior said:

Hi Hannnah and congrats on 1 year :S it has been fun being chainsawed by you LMAO xD 

Aha fun times???

Just now, Hannah King said:

Aha fun times???

It was fun for you but not for me xD I did not have a custom class then so ye kinda got bullied Ingame by you all the time xD

• Laughing 1

It was fun for you but not for me xD I did not have a custom class then so ye kinda got bullied Ingame by you all the time xD

Hey I was only  a bully in the yuki days but I grew up kinda

6 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

Hey I was only  a bully in the yuki days but I grew up kinda

xD u still are lmao when u are on seat and awp me not fun ?

xD u still are lmao when u are on seat and awp me not fun ?

I awp a lot of criminals don't break the law xDD

hi hannah +_+

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Just now, Robby Peppers said:

alissa violet?

jk lol

I wish she is pretty asff

2 hours ago, [GL] Tom said:

ConGraTz! BUT... "most powerful family" I DONT THINK SO!!!!

yukis were the most powerful  family no one could stop us xDD Kings are getting that powerful  rep to xDD

• Laughing 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic