Mod poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Should NoOne Be made a trial mod?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: NoOne Yukiteru 

2. What is your steam name?: (GL) NoOne

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:171043777

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was Head of Staff for Police RP

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 12/05/16

6. What date did you make your forums account?  1/7/17

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP +

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 https://steamcommunity.com/id/NoOneYukiteru/screenshot/937210607834872973

9. Have you donated? Yes $20 on PRP and $30 on mill

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

13. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

14. Timezone: US Central ( on in mornings)

15. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): None (i got fames)

16. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The reason why I want to be staff is because after coming back to police RP I keep on remembering the good times. I also see lots of tomes when the staff are busy and are under ratio because of the time. I also miss bringing the minges to justice and the feeling of accomplishment from a hard days work. Also as many of the people who know me IRL and in game from the good old days I am a hard and dedicated worker who wont stop short of preforming my best for in my opinion the best server out there. All I want to do is contribute and spend more time serving the server I care for and riding it of problems so those who wish to do so may enjoy the server to the max without dealing with the sheer minges. I will make Gaming Light greater again. And will make it even better through the bad and good times and with the utmost respect and integrity.

17. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? With tmod i would jail tp them and try to calm them down. I then would ask them why they are doing what they are. I would also have a higher staff come to me. If they do not calm down i would politely ask for the higher staff to issue them with a 10000 second minge as the staff handbook states.

Edited by NoOne
  • Like 1

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18

HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE +SUPPORT x99999999

- Was a great HA

- Great guy

- Knows the rules

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

When you were part of SMT. You brought me to a sit about an invisible door situation. You brush me off without viewing the proof I have to offer and issued me with a warning. Which is a very upsetting experience for anyone would have to face. Fame as a witness as super admin told you he saw that never changed the materials at all and you didn't believe your very own super admin. So Fame had to take his time to prove it for me a day after which I am very thankful for fame. 

I can't imagine someone without video recording, would never be able to appeal this warn at all.

P.S the invisible door was caused by your breaching charges

Edited by Kim Yo Suk
  • Laughing 3

-/+ support ( I don't know if I can vote but Kim yo suk and many other people have so I am going to any way I'll remove the post if you want)

- never seen in game (could be time zone)

- never said about giving a warn or what the 10000 secs were for

+ apparently former staff (IDK)

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

+support

10 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

Definitely deserves Tmod

21 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE +SUPPORT x99999999

- Was a great HA

- Great guy

- Knows the rules

Amazing staff member, who's move then qualified for Tmod

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72