Lil Induna

NOTICE: Custom format for warn

Steam Name:  Dimmi

Ingame Name: CPL Dimmi 1A32, Dimmi Sweetlove

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:194605503

Warn Date: December 18, 2018

Admin that Warned you: Phil on Duty, Bob BobDaBeast

Reason for Warn: Alleged FailRP/FearRP

Dispute: Phil on Duty Bogusly warned me without saying or typing a thing in game. The sit requester, who was also a mod, bent the truth that I didn't comply after receiving 2 or more warnings to follow his orders. My screenshots will prove otherwise, I even have a vid posted by Phil on Duty further proving my point. It is an extremely unfair warning because I could not even hear the admin who sat me. Which lead me to believe they were in cahoots and PM'ing each other instead of talking to me, formally.  I need this to be sorted, immediately.

Evidence: Obvs neither me or the video heard him speaking or typing a thing! Also, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198349476734/screenshots

"Can somebody talk? How you gon' bring me here without saying anything?

The vid clearly shows the LOOONG awkward stares because I couldn't hear what on earth the admin was saying, IF he was saying anything.

"So you just gonna ignore me? Like I said I meant to say it in OOC! - Me realizing that the admin isn't talking or typing to me. He could have PMd me easily. Getting irritated

Edited by Dimmi
because people don't watch the video most likely

1 minute ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Use the correct format and the correct section 

I just looked at the accepted appeals, and there are warn appeals, did you look before you replied Toaster?

You an admin with no mic? That's a first! - Trying to lighten the mood and get the admin to talk!

Actually mate, I don't know if you can read or not but this clearly says "Ban Appeals" But if you click on the "Report Center" You will be able to find the False warn Report!!!!!!

Custom Format? I didn't know you where SMT?

Some of the warn appeals get moved in to these section on mistake. So, read next time buddy!

Edited by Munchies
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Dimmi said:

I just looked at the accepted appeals, and there are warn appeals, did you look before you replied Toaster?

You an admin with no mic? That's a first! - Trying to lighten the mood and get the admin to talk!

All I have to say is this is the wrong section maybe ask a fourm editor person can move it for you (o don't know if that can do that) look at this photo and Phil does have a mic I have spoken to him before (unless his mic was not working then I don't know)

Screenshot_2018-12-18-22-15-13.png

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

54 minutes ago, Dimmi said:

Besides correcting me. Please take a look at "Report Center" and there's clearly a warn appeal format with a bunch of accepted or denied appeals. This is the ban appeal section so please next time don't correct me when your the one in the wrong :classic_smile: 

As already stated in his staff report against me which is completely the same as this,

-support 

I was talking for the entirety of the sit, in all my sits both previously and afterwards everyone could hear me just fine, you only started to claim that you couldn't hear me once i was saying that i was issuing a warn no once during the entirety of the sit did you mention it at all you can even see me stop and explain it again.

You stated in the staff report also that you did move around even tho you had guns pointed at you with people telling you not to move, talked in local chat even tho you were gagged and if what @Bambob01 stated is true it was a known issue on your end that you couldnt hear voice that you were already told to fix it but not once did you mention this during the sit other than you claiming not to hear anything even though you responded and looked at me as im talking which led me to believe you werent being serious specially as bobbob was replying to what i was saying abd everyone else could hear me just fine

Signature.png

4 minutes ago, tcoops said:

- Support

If they had their guns at you and you pulled yours out, that's FearRP.

Basically what tcoops said ^

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

12 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

As already stated in his staff report against me which is completely the same as this,

-support 

I was talking for the entirety of the sit, in all my sits both previously and afterwards everyone could hear me just fine, you only started to claim that you couldn't hear me once i was saying that i was issuing a warn no once during the entirety of the sit did you mention it at all you can even see me stop and explain it again.

You stated in the staff report also that you did move around even tho you had guns pointed at you with people telling you not to move, talked in local chat even tho you were gagged and if what @Bambob01 stated is true it was a known issue on your end that you couldnt hear voice that you were already told to fix it but not once did you mention this during the sit other than you claiming not to hear anything even though you responded and looked at me as im talking which led me to believe you werent being serious specially as bobbob was replying to what i was saying abd everyone else could hear me just fine

-support for this ^