Phil on Duty, BobDaBeast Staff Report, by Dimmi

Lil Induna

Your In-Game Name: CPL Dimmi 1A32 or Dimmi Sweetlove

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:194605503

Staff member's In-Game Name: Phil on Duty, Bob BobDaBeast

What did they do? Ratchetly warned me after not saying a word on mic or local chat. Appeared to only listen to the sit requester and ignore what I said. Screenshot is my best proof in this. They both evenn lied saying that Phil talked. Multiple sc evidence. I can't be the only person who requested this guy can I? An admin who doesn't have a mic or type? Where they do that at? I have SC of Bob BobDaBeast telling me to stop jumping during a bank raid, where I was hostage, 1x!, he then told me to stop moving, stand completely still, which I did, 1x!. He lied to the other admin claiming that I was told multiple times by multiple bank robbers, I LOOKED IN THE WHOLE CHAT HISTORY, ONLY HE TOLD ME TO!

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198349476734/screenshots/

First twelve Screenshots are evidence!

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I don't know what punishes are available, but i'd like the warn removed or Phil on Duty demoted or suspended if that's an option!

-support

I was talking the entire sit, bob bob could hear me perfectly fine everyone else I dealt with before and after could as well. your only evidence you have is the SS of afterwards

I do have video evidence but unfortunately it wasn't recording my voice(excuse background music)

That bald Aussie Guy

8 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

-support

I was talking the entire sit, bob bob could hear me perfectly fine everyone else I dealt with before and after could as well. your only evidence you have is the SS of afterwards

I do have video evidence but unfortunately it wasn't recording my voice(excuse background music)

Obviously lying... You let him bend the truth, my screenshots show him telling me once to stop jumping and moving. B.S

4 minutes ago, Dimmi said:

Obviously lying... You let him bend the truth, my screenshots show him telling me once to stop jumping and moving. B.S

plogs show him telling you to stop talking and moving about which you replied with "blah blah blah" then said cheese and you even stated you were walking around even though they had guns pointed at you

That bald Aussie Guy

2 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

plogs show him telling you to stop talking and moving about which you replied with "blah blah blah" then said cheese and you even stated you were walking around even though they had guns pointed at you

He sat there and told you he told me more than once to stop moving and jumping. he told me to stop jumping once and to stop moving ONCE! I said cheese when I was talking OOC with a civ who found my vehicle in spawn, where I was kidnapped. You posting that vid proving you didnt even talk or type to me further proves my point. That was a BS warn and you know it. I couldn't even hear what you said. How in your mind can you logically call that a fair warning? I didn't even have a chance to explain my side of the story...

1 minute ago, Jeff Junior said:

@Dimmi pls calm down 

and 

-support reason above.  

Btw you could have asked me Ingame and I could resolve it or asked for myan or fame that was Ingame at that moment 

Me saying that i'm making a report and stating my reason in game should have been enough. It was an unfair warning, obviously and I want it lifted. My temper remained the same this whole thread.

Just now, Dimmi said:

Me saying that i'm making a report and stating my reason in game should have been enough. It was an unfair warning, obviously and I want it lifted. My temper remained the same this whole thread.

If it is a false warn you need to make a false warn appeal under the report section not a staff report. And as I said before if you needed a higher up to help you. You could just ask for me or fame/myan. 

15 minutes ago, Dimmi said:

He sat there and told you he told me more than once to stop moving and jumping. he told me to stop jumping once and to stop moving ONCE! I said cheese when I was talking OOC with a civ who found my vehicle in spawn, where I was kidnapped. You posting that vid proving you didnt even talk or type to me further proves my point. That was a BS warn and you know it. I couldn't even hear what you said. How in your mind can you logically call that a fair warning? I didn't even have a chance to explain my side of the story...

And as said in the sit, I told you once after Jeff had told you multiple times to stop jumping around, to stop moving, to stop talking, to stand still at the entrance but for some reason, every time you seemed to take about 2 minutes to register the command we gave you.

Phil had also explained to you twice about why you were being warned, but you decided to ignore him and tell us we didn't say anything to you.

Edited by -Unknown-

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

Just now, -Unknown- said:

And as said in the sit, I told you once after Jeff had told you multiple times to stop jumping around, to stop moving, to stop talking, to stand still at the entrance but for some reason, every time you seemed to take about 2 minutes to register the command we gave you.

The SC and my claims say otherwise, im requesting an appeal anyway.

The sit went on for over 5mins, you only started complaining about not hearing anything once i stated you were receiving a warn FailRP|FearRP and even then i stopped the first time to explain again why you were receiving the warn which you can see me do.

In the video you can even see my push to talk going, responding each time either one of you replied and i was talking no word of a lie about it

That bald Aussie Guy

7 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

The sit went on for over 5mins, you only started complaining about not hearing anything once i stated you were receiving a warn FailRP|FearRP and even then i stopped the first time to explain again why you were receiving the warn which you can see me do.

In the video you can even see my push to talk going, responding each time either one of you replied and i was talking no word of a lie about it

Do you know how you sound, honestly? Neither me or the vid heard you! I couldn't hear you telling me I had a warn! B.S [2]

-Support

Showed evidence

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

PHICC - Support

you was in trouble with me kitty and steve even then u said u could hear no one and that ur headset not working so dont go make a staff report when u already said it was client side go restart ur computer then u will be able to hear pepole again instead of making a staff report on it

Edited by Bambob01
  • Like 1

-Support

No actual evidence that you couldn’t hear the staff member in question.

Hate it when people claim they can’t hear staff right as they get to the warn. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator