PoliceRP Status

Zeeptin

Holy shit thanks zeeptin for your hardwork even  that you were in collage you still did amazing job 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 minute ago, Rhenic said:

Congrats on graduating college! Along with changing departments and stopping the lag, I think a lot of people want to see more roleplay happening instead of constant shootouts. 

^^^^ 

GRATS zeeptin! Thanks for running these awesome servers!

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Congrats on graduating college! Along with changing departments and stopping the lag, I think a lot of people want to see more roleplay happening instead of constant shootouts. 

What rhenic said ^

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

9 hours ago, Rhenic said:

^ agreed and thanks for working so hard to make this server lots of fun

First - Congratz on completing college!

Second - Here are some suggestions

1. If possible, please try to fix the many bugs with vcmod, like tires being popped every time you spawn a car, the glitchyness of repairing a car, not being able to shoot out the window, and the weird steering (Its probably impossible to fix the steering as it had been a problem for most of the servers history and the developers of vcmod would have to fix it)

2. Possibly adding a license plate or PD computer system to run plates. This would be a lot easier on the officer to confirm if the vehicle is stolen, its insurance expired, etc. 

3.  If its possible, try to enforce the tac teams to care about the hostage more, half the time they dont really care and get them killed. Maybe have it on their personal record if they let a hostage die

33 minutes ago, UrDadHasBigStraight said:

First - Congratz on completing college!

Second - Here are some suggestions

1. If possible, please try to fix the many bugs with vcmod, like tires being popped every time you spawn a car, the glitchyness of repairing a car, not being able to shoot out the window, and the weird steering (Its probably impossible to fix the steering as it had been a problem for most of the servers history and the developers of vcmod would have to fix it)

2. Possibly adding a license plate or PD computer system to run plates. This would be a lot easier on the officer to confirm if the vehicle is stolen, its insurance expired, etc. 

3.  If its possible, try to enforce the tac teams to care about the hostage more, half the time they dont really care and get them killed. Maybe have it on their personal record if they let a hostage die

The 3rd  one   mostly happens when  the hostage taker doesn't accept  the payment or will just stall in that case tac teams move in yes this is a thing srt aru and swat needs to  work on i try my best to  always let the bank raid happen  and after  give the money for the hostage but the  higher ranks say move in  we gotta listen to orders because they are above us .

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Now listen i know this is a ton of work but id suggest redoing the entire server to stop the lagg. Policerp is one of the laggiest servers i know (on this scale). Ive seen other servers this size with even more features be less laggy.

If this would be done it can make the server way more popular because lag is the reason why most people i knew stopped playing.

First of all I would like to give a huge congratulations to Zeeptin on graduating for college, I hope your ready to take the next step in your life. Second of all, if you guys have suggestions please make suggestion forms and he along with SMT will view them, no need to put it here.

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -