EMS Rolecall - 12/17/2018 - 12/25/2018

Razonix

ATTENTION: MANDATORY

We are going to be clearing house of all inactive members for the holiday season, and to do this we are asking that you respond to this rolecall to show that you are active and on-board with the EMS Team. Failure to do so will result in removal from EMS. Due by 12/25/18.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

How active can you be (Will be held to this):

What is your favorite part about being EMS?:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As well, make sure that if you respond to this rolecall, that you show up to the meetings on Saturdays at 6pm EST. They are MANDATORY.

-Medical Chief Razonix

Edited by Razonix

Name: Timmemes

How active can you be (Will be held to this): Pretty Active, most days if not everyday. pretty much in forums and ts daily.

What is your favorite part about being EMS?: The community, and the members, and also getting to practice saving lives.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Name: Etho.

How active can you be (Will be held to this): Pretty much every day

What is your favourite part about being EMS?: I enjoy every part of being EMS, the community, players and just the chill vibe when playing it. ?

Name : Nucleus

How active can you be (Will be held to this): Pretty much everyday except Mondays. 

What is your favourite part about being EMS?: I just enjoy the satisfaction of helping people as the community when there are situations around as well as having fun with the team as it really helps in enjoying EMS much more and it really adds to the rp of the server instead of players just respawning.

Edited by Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Name: NoOne Yukiteru

How active can you be (Will be held to this): 1.75 hrs a day 5 days a week min

What is your favorite part about being EMS? Helping others and adding in an rp aspect to the server that cant be found anywhere else

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18

Name: SupremeChow

How active can you be (Will be held to this): like every other day

What is your favorite part about being EMS?:  Just roleplaying as a important person saving peoples lives also sorting through the applications and finding our future EMS super stars

5q3NfnC.png

Name: Tigersden

How active can you be (Will be held to this): Not in game cause my car dealer committed die on me. But I do help out during meetings.

What is your favorite part about being EMS?: Razonix, all of low command, the medics and just having a good time 

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

Name:connortwos

How active can you be (Will be held to this):as active as possible

What is your favorite part about being EMS?:its like a family

As well, make sure that if you respond to this rolecall, that you show up to the meetings on Saturdays at 6pm EST. They are MANDATORY.

-Medical Chief Razonix

Edited Monday at 06:17 PM by Razonix

Name: Struftdot

How active can you be (Will be held to this): i could be online every single day atleast 1 hour or more

What is your favorite part about being EMS?: being capable of saving lives and making people smile when you hal them without them knowing ?