Viirzha FailRP Report

Keuka

Your in game name: Keuka

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196577734

The player's in game name: Viirzha

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:178156306

What did the player do: let me start by saying he has always been a complete jerk to me since day 1, He FailRP's all the time, He player dissed me and overall has been super mingy. I offered him money to resign from President ( No where in MOTD saying I cant bribe President) he takes my money and runs away and does not resign AFTER he agrees in chat to the deal. Since this is a Roleplay community he should have taken my money and resigned but he never did, hence the reason it is FailRP. He is going to comment saying he tried to give me my money back ( look at pics) and while this is true I declined and said you are Failing RP and still did not do what he originally promised to do. Capture 10 is him being a complete jerk to me and actually kind of crushed my feelings and positivity, It got me in a really bad/sad mood ?

Evidence (required): Pictures Below

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn AT LEAST, and a 3,000 second minge (30 Minutes) and potentially like a 1 hour ban for being a complete di*k to me. He has said sop much crap that I never reported as well.

Any extra information: Can staff give Steam ID's and give them to players for this scenario? It's public info anyways!

Capture 1.PNG

Capture 2.PNG

Capture 3.PNG

Capture 4.PNG

Capture 5.PNG

Capture 6.PNG

Capture 7.PNG

Capture 8.PNG

Capture 9.PNG

Capture 10.PNG

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

1 minute ago, LT Velvet said:

+/- support I can't make a decision because your evidence is conflicting please show evidence without any scratches through any of the texts because that can show as you're trying to hide something

The crossed off part is trying to make it easier to read, not to mention he only crossed off one of his sentences which seemed to be a "no"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keuka said:

THE BLURRED OUT AREAS ARE OTHER PEOPLES CONVERSATIONS IF YOU LOOK CLOSE ENOUGH!!!

It doesn't matter evidence is not to be altered in any way shape or form that's why when you're posting something that's evidence it must be full and unedited

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LT Velvet said:

It doesn't matter evidence is not to be altered in any way shape or form that's why when you're posting something that's evidence it must be full and unedited

Welp nothing I can do at this point. Will remember this for next time. Just tried to make it easier for people to read

Edited by Keuka

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

Uhh kinda your falut for giving him the money it isn't really fail rp  that he scammed you , if you went up the President IRL  and gave him 500k to resign  do you think he would, -support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

6 hours ago, Hannah King said:

Uhh kinda your falut for giving him the money it isn't really fail rp  that he scammed you , if you went up the President IRL  and gave him 500k to resign  do you think he would, -support

Signature.png

-support

he doesn’t have to agree to your dirty deeds. Just because someone doesn’t want to do something u want to do doesn’t mean you report them. This isn’t against the rules. And he made it in ooc chat not in rp as wolfgangg said.

Edited by Stormzz

• Fame locked this topic