Kade's Forum Warn Appeal

Kade

Your name: Kade

The admin's name: Fame

What warning did you receive: Bullying/Harrassment/Immaturity on the fourms.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): It is on my forums account.

Why do you think this warn was false: I believe that this warn was totally overkill and that a simple warning would do. Nimo had made a post or something about a topic and in the post it mentioned Nimo going rogue or said he might go rogue or it was a rumor I don't know. But I said "Nimo going rogue, 10/10 would watch", this my be immaturity because it was a joke on a serious topic, but Bullying and Harrassment? I don't think so, I saw Nimo as a friend and respected him when I saw him and tried to be nice, I made a joke about someone, who I still think is considered a friend, and I was just trying to joke around with my friends, isn't that what friends do? 

Any extra information: @Nimo if what I said portrayed as Harrassment then I'm sorry, I know I have already apologized to you but I want you to hear it again, and I did consider you a friend whether you saw it or not.
  • Sad 1

+support I would do the same thing also I have seen others do it 

Staff shouldn't be taking action until someone makes a report some people dont have a problem with certain things 

Also what he said isn't against the motd

Also might i point out that if you're going to warn someone for bullying inappropriate or harassment with no post you should do it to everyone because that's what everyone is doing constantly on the forms making staff reports for

Edited by LT Velvet

+/- support

-You where immature but in cant say so much whitout hearing fames side.

And it also says that you where ban evading 4 Days later. 

Edited by Jeff Junior

19 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

yes he did i am pretty sure fame found out that he made a nother Alt account and banned him 3 Days later for 4 Days becuse of that

and you can look at his profile for that

I didn't ban evade, I had made another account about 5 months before this and Spection I think found it and reported it. But I am not trying to appeal that one because that one doesn't make me look bad.

41 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

-You did bully and harrass and was immature. I remember the exact same day when you got it you where extermly unice twords nimo and the warn should stay. 

Lets say you murder someone after you have be relised from jail it will still say  on the cop data base that you have been arrest/murderd someone Before they dont take it away.

and you where alos ban evading so ye it should 100% stay

As soon as I got the ban Nino came into the room I was in and came in jokingly and said " why are you so mean" and we laughed and I told him I got banned over it from forums and even Nimo thought that I didn't deserve a ban.

And you were not in any of my conversations and the only post I made was the "joke". So before you go spreading rumors that I was mean to him after the ban please know the facts.

1 hour ago, Kade said:

I didn't ban evade, I had made another account about 5 months before this and Spection I think found it and reported it. But I am not trying to appeal that one because that one doesn't make me look bad.

As soon as I got the ban Nino came into the room I was in and came in jokingly and said " why are you so mean" and we laughed and I told him I got banned over it from forums and even Nimo thought that I didn't deserve a ban.

And you were not in any of my conversations and the only post I made was the "joke". So before you go spreading rumors that I was mean to him after the ban please know the facts.

Pipe down a bit (good old Scottish saying, means calm down.) Stop with the disrespect towards jeff. No one disses Yeff!!!