Security Officer Meeting (LT+) 12/18/18

Timm

Security Officer Meeting 12/18/18

5:00 EST

Myself and other command members will be holding a meeting for Lieutenant+ (LT+).

The General Security or GenSec is not required nor permitted into this meeting as it is meant for only my higher ups, and Command. We will be discussing how we think the department can improve, and possible promotions to fill up the ranks that are sitting dormant. Please get your thoughts together command, and be ready to share your thoughts.

If you cannot attend, please fill out the format below.

Name, Rank, and Callsign:

Reason (N/A is fine):

Anything you would like myself and High Command to speak on behalf of: 

@Kade @Razonix @Chief_ @dubsmaster @M3G_snakefive3 @Joe Mama @Vizz 

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Ok

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Name, Rank, and Callsign: chief cpt 1z05

Reason (N/A is fine): school

Anything you would like myself and High Command to speak on behalf of:  the meeting and what happened.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

21 minutes ago, Razonix said:

Name, Rank, and Callsign:

Razonix LT

Reason (N/A is fine):

In school

Anything you would like myself and High Command to speak on behalf of: No thanks I attended the meeting a few days ago

Do you want me to move it back? I completely forgot not everyone is having exams this week.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Oh. School doesn't end till 2:05 pst for me. That's the reason. Also I can't get in due to after school things.