Melon Staff Report

BrycE ?

Its a opinion. Don't over react. For criminals. Yes I can be pay to win. Its not anything bad. Its just saying that people with money quote on quote"pay to win" 

So - support.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

22 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

Your In-Game Name:

Bryce King

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:187707301

Staff member's In-Game Name:

Melon

What did they do?

Server Disrespect

Evidence (REQUIRED):

58e771aef964194f38676fb90c365304.png
https://gyazo.com/58e771aef964194f38676fb90c365304

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Strike or spoken to, as staff they shouldn't say stuff like this, it may make people believe that it is and make the server loose some publicity.

Also, i was told by Gamik (JMT)  to definitely make the report.

This was so immature and unprofesional to post. the conversation didnt envolve you, me and a msgt were talking and he asked why the custom classes are so op cause all you were doing was bank raiding and mugging killing like 5 cops while doing it you wernt even roleplaying. i saw multiple times last night of your buddies raiding a store and you were afk out side than you would come back and shoot every cops in sight. it was a joke i told you that when you i was right by you.

3 hours ago, MELON MAN said:

This was so immature and unprofesional to post. the conversation didnt envolve you, me and a msgt were talking and he asked why the custom classes are so op cause all you were doing was bank raiding and mugging killing like 5 cops while doing it you wernt even roleplaying. i saw multiple times last night of your buddies raiding a store and you were afk out side than you would come back and shoot every cops in sight. it was a joke i told you that when you i was right by you.

Agreed. This is immature, just seems like people are trying to get others into trouble... (past knowledge? )

This is why there are JMT/SMT sections in TS, to stop needless posts when people can easily go to JMT and advise em. It's kinda their job... 

23 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Entitled to own opinion, wasn't a server diss. 

I mean bank raid full of custom classes can feel that way so I cant blame him per say prehaps not the best reaction but no need for a staff report

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

This doesn't involve swat?????? Also it ain't really disrespectful.

1 hour ago, UrDadHasBigStraight said:

+support

Ive seen this staff countless times be biased toward swat, he is also very disrespectful

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Firstly, Saying the server is pay 2 win is pretty disrespectful, you don’t need to pay in order to get anywhere in this community. Server disrespect is a warnable offense, keep in mind this is a staff member. I went to Gamik (JMT) He said definitely make the report, so here I am. @MELON MAN you can continue to call me immature for making a report on your server disrespect, it won’t affect me.

And to everyone saying it’s freedom of speech and all, as everyone knows this is a business, you can’t just say what you want especially when you represent this community.

The forums post was created as JMT told me to defiantly create it & if his “own opinion” is disrespectful towards the server, then it shouldn’t be expressed as he represents this community as staff.

Everyone lets stop arguing whit each other if i see more arguing i will hide it

if Bryce Think it is staff report worthy let him Think so you should not try to change his oppinion  

Edited by Jeff Junior

38 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

Firstly, Saying the server is pay 2 win is pretty disrespectful, you don’t need to pay in order to get anywhere in this community. Server disrespect is a warnable offense, keep in mind this is a staff member. I went to Gamik (JMT) He said definitely make the report, so here I am. @MELON MAN you can continue to call me immature for making a report on your server disrespect, it won’t affect me.

And to everyone saying it’s freedom of speech and all, as everyone knows this is a business, you can’t just say what you want especially when you represent this community.

The forums post was created as JMT told me to defiantly create it & if his “own opinion” is disrespectful towards the server, then it shouldn’t be expressed as he represents this community as staff.

Someone can buy a custom class see there aren’t any tac units online and destroy the server aka what you were doing. With multiple people telling you they aren’t having fun cause all you were doing was make people leave.

The server went from 56 people to 33 when I had enough and left cause it wasn’t fun. You’re an admin you shouldn’t be making the server un fun for others when you are running around with three custom class people. Don’t tell me that isn’t true cause in your screen shot the msgt was pretty much telling you he wasn’t having fun and so were others at the time. 

Edited by MELON MAN