STEAM_0:0:187707301

Staff member's In-Game Name:

Melon

What did they do?

Server Disrespect

Evidence (REQUIRED):

58e771aef964194f38676fb90c365304.png
https://gyazo.com/58e771aef964194f38676fb90c365304

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Strike or spoken to, as staff they shouldn't say stuff like this, it may make people believe that it is and make the server loose some publicity.

Also, i was told by Gamik (JMT)  to definitely make the report.

Edited by ? BrycE ?

-/+ support

Perhaps seeing the full conversation would help.

Shouldn't be saying stuff like that.

Ill be honest, without seeing if there was any context to the conversation I cant change my -/+.

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

26 minutes ago, th3 said:

-/+ support

Perhaps seeing the full conversation would help.

Shouldn't be saying stuff like that.

Ill be honest, without seeing if there was any context to the conversation I cant change my -/+.

Agreed

would like to see the whole convo

I don't have any ss to prove anything but what happened was BrycE was robbing the bank with a couple others from TZ. There were some custom classes with negaves, as government officials pushed in they got mowed down by them. Melon and the other government officials were mad that custom classes have such op guns then stated saying the server was pay to win. While I don't think a removal from staff is needed I have to agree with BrycE, what he said was very unnecessary.  I'm going to stay neutral on this one. 

-support

I mean...kinda is. People who pay for a Negev are obviously going to be better then someone with a glock 

but regardless this shouldn’t be a staff report in my opinion as I see it more as a joke then anything. Not really server diss at all either, just stating that he thinks the server is p2w, and he has a right to an opinion.

-/+ support in my opinion this should not be a staff report because you can simply go to JMT and talk to them about it instead of making a staff report that can cause drama. But he should not say that in ooc still so a talk to would be good 

Edited by Jeff Junior

46 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

-support

I mean...kinda is. People who pay for a Negev are obviously going to be better then someone with a glock 

but regardless this shouldn’t be a staff report in my opinion as I see it more as a joke then anything. Not really server diss at all either, just stating that he thinks the server is p2w, and he has a right to an opinion.

5 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

-support

-/+Support

Shouldnt of said that in OOC but...

To be fair to Melon, this shouldnt be a staff report.

Seeems like these unnecesary reports are coming up and just sparking arguments.

Not worth a strike because some of the custom classes are OP in some cases. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-support I can kinda see where he was coming from

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Saying the server is pay to win is debatable considering that there are op departments like SWAT, CERT, ARU, and SRT, which were made specifically to deal with these criminals who have stronger weapons and handle bank raids, ect.

But it is dissrespectful to say our server is pay to win. As a staff member you shouldn’t be saying stuff like that in OOC. So I’m going to say that you could have refrained from saying that in OOC. Please understand that this is a business as well as a Gaming Community. No harm was done in him saying this so it’s not that big of a deal