Your In-game: Nicolaaas

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:429113304

The player's name in-game: SGT Jack Nicleson 1B72

The player's steam name :
(Unknown)

The Player's SteamID : (Unknown)

Player's Rank : SGT

What did the player do:  He was taking me to jail and I did player diss him out of frustration which I now realize was the wrong thing to do, but after that he continued to insult me by calling me a "3 year old" and one that I particularly took offense to. He said something about me being poor and if I live in a trailer home, and even saying "what do you live in Alabama" at that point I would consider it racism as saying I live in a trailer home in Alabama is pretty much the equivalent of calling me white trash. Now the thing is my family is not in the best financial situation and I do live in the South so I am very insulted to hear these things coming from a SGT, a rank that is supposed to be the beginning of the high ranks in PD, a rank that is supposed to train new cadets and show them what to do. I wouldn't someone like him to be showing new players how HE plays. My simple jest was not at the same level of his racist comments. So I feel he should spend more time as a CPL to learn how to react calm under these situations and be more mature.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re_7-9d2wzw

+support 

But I do believe the sergeant should have a talking-to from either supervisors or high command his language was uncalled for but you are leaving out  your player dissing him please post the videos a view player dissing him and what you said

+ Support 

As a SGT, a rank of supervisory, he should not be talking to anyone that way.  I appreciate you being honest about player dissing at first and admitting that was wrong. The SGT clearly was dissing you in many ways. 

3 minutes ago, LT Velvet said:

+support 

But I do believe the sergeant should have a talking-to from either supervisors or high command his language was uncalled for but you are leaving out  your player dissing him please post the videos a view player dissing him and what you said

Im on my phone and my PC is turned off so i cant show you the full video right now, he does have a screenshot of it and I believe I said something along the lines of "Your 9 years old stfu" and I was already warned for it

Edited by UrDadHasBigStraight

PENDING

Can you get his SteamID?

If not can anyone else?

Edited by Matthew

1 hour ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

As a SGT, a rank of supervisory, he should not be talking to anyone that way.  I appreciate you being honest about player dissing at first and admitting that was wrong. The SGT clearly was dissing you in many ways. 

^^^^^^ 

3 hours ago, Matthew said:

PENDING

22 minutes ago, Hooplaa said:

ACCEPTED

Bob Bob, said to wait at least 12+ Hours until accepting demotion requests.

Also, you should get the officers side of the story.

2 minutes ago, Munchies said:

Bob Bob, said to wait at least 12+ Hours until accepting demotion requests.

Also, you should get the officers side of the story.

^

Would be useful if you wait 12 hrs before accepting/denying so you can get both sides of the story & other commands opinions.

• Like 1

+ support

+Possibly racist (I don't know if it is but ok sure)

+Rude disrespectful

+He even has the wrong skin on 

~SGT Warcub 1D51

Edited by warcub03

I'm going to +support this for right now.

. + Evidence is clear

. + Should know better then to disrespect someone as a SGT which is supposed to represent the PD.

. + Wrong skin

. +/- we need to hear his side of the story

Also for a second I thought this was in the wrong section because this also looks like player report material.

@Matthew do you know if he has a forms account and if so tag him to the post so we can get his side of the story. (P.S sorry for the tag)

When I hop on after work later today; I'll see if I can find him on the server and if so I'll ask staff to get me a steam id for this report.

Also if anyone sees him on if I don't please contact staff and get his steam id for this report.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

19 hours ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

As a MSGT, I will always do my part to make sure even SM's are doing their job correctly. This is unacceptable behavior from a SGT.

I was already warned by staff and talked to about this IDK why this is a topic

WAS ALREADY WARNED AND TALKED TO ABOUT

2 minutes ago, UfoRia-v2 said:

I was already warned by staff and talked to about this IDK why this is a topic

Because this isnt a staff issue, its a PD issue, this is why I reported you PD.

I was talked to by PD to

3 minutes ago, UrDadHasBigStraight said:

Because this isnt a staff issue, its a PD issue, this is why I reported you PD.

And I will admit I was a bit aggravated but was talked to about 

PENDING 

Lets not argue, I am going to talk to some low command and make a decision.

4 minutes ago, UfoRia-v2 said:

I was talked to by PD to

And I will admit I was a bit aggravated but was talked to about 

Welp, I was not aware, whether your lying about being talked to or not and you still being punished is up to PD high command

1 hour ago, UfoRia-v2 said:

He did player diss me first

I did, and I was already punished accordingly and admit it was wrong, your insults however, were much more offensive and rude, basically implying i was white trash. With how much responsibility you have in PD being a role model, you should not be doing this.

Edited by UrDadHasBigStraight

13 minutes ago, UrDadHasBigStraight said:

I did, and I was already punished accordingly and admit it was wrong, your insults however, were much more offensive and rude, basically implying i was white trash. With how much responsibility you have in PD being a role model, you should not be doing this.

I do admit that I was in the wrong but tbh I was talked to by high command And told off,I do apologize deeply I come from the south to If there is any outer way I can apologize I will atempt to do so thank you for your concern-Jack 

In his defense you did call him a child in that clip and you did diss other people in a generalized manner but in general I think this would be a 

+ Support

Just now, GibbiGibbi said:

In his defense you did call him a child in that clip and you did diss other people in a generalized manner but in general I think this would be a 

+ Support

Just to add on the SGT was very immature and should not have his rank at this point and time.

3 hours ago, UfoRia-v2 said:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/GGIWINALLDAY/screenshots

He did player diss me first

Well if it is not working for you any command can contact me on discord and show you proof

It does not work MAYBE BECAUSE IT HAS GGILLWONALLDAY in the link

+support 

As a supervisor of FBI this will not be tolerated by us and command and I recommend him to be suspended or demoted, all departments should be level headed and remain cool when being insulted. 

-SAIC Jack Sull SAF14