4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Support

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:  Alpha

Steam Name: [GL} Alpha

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158575448

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every Time I am On the Server and or even off the server

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes I Do

What timezone are you in? MST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join support because i want things to do in my spare time. I really like helping people and with support i can help way more than what i have right now. I will almost always be in TS at-least 5 hours a day. I Would act very professional and always make sure they are satisfied . I can be very useful with giving tags and helping members of this community. I feel like i am a great fit for support a Support team member would let me help others in more ways. I can also be able to interact with the community more and meet some new people on the team. Im an active player and I could help others very often. I love being able to talk with others which I think is a good fit for this job. Like I have stated before helping others is something I love doing. While on duty on SWRP I try helping as many as possible.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I could be there to answer all the calls i can help in anyway possible i am always looking to be taught and i will always make sure that the person always gets what they need in a agreeable amount of time and i think they would appreciate that and now they have a great experience with gaming light support

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hi welcome To gaming light my name is Alpha i will be helping you today

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I have i have read over them once i will do again after this is up

Edited by Blue_

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

• Fame locked this topic