Mate, False warn report v2

Munchies

Am I right is this a false warn?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Am I right is this a False Warn?

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

Disclaimer -

I'm appealing this again, because its false... For someone reason it got denied for "RDM is RDM" and I mean Spection you should be getting warned as well then me and others have seen you messing around wheres your warn at? Danny, was also fine with me killing him as we were in the same teamspeak channel. So, Please take your time to read the dispute and other peoples opinions! Please, Thank you.

Your In-game: Your Mum is Hot Munchies

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222609639

The admin's name in-game: cheeto

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A Its like James something

What warning did you receive: Staff Diss | RDM | Minge | Gaminglight.com

Why do you think this warn was false: Alrighty, click back and relax. The reason why I'm appealing this warn is because its False! "False" I know the reason why this is false is because I called Danny's mum gay as a joke but if another staff member doesn't take that as a joke then I'm confused. RDMing well I was messing around with Danny and I was warned

Cheeto Took me to a sit and said "I'm done with you being a minge! you're going to be warned and I think I should minge you

Any extra information: Like seriously "RDM is RDM" Like, all jokes aside danny was totally fine with everything...
Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Right, I aint part of staff anymore so idk or care tbh. Remove the warn if SMT wants to as i was in a bit of a bad mood (this did NOT effect my decision) during this and i seen what appeared to be RDM so i warned for RDM. This being said, dont randomly kill people in spawn. Even in you are friends. 

Regardless of my mood on the day, i was right to warn. RDM is RDM, there is no exceptions or  acceptable reason. So i stand by my decision to warn him!.

Edited by CHEETO

-Support

RDM is still RDM

Its up to each staff member to decide the punishment

Honestly I think the warn should be reissued for just RDM as the other issues have been explained and dont really effect anything with the warn.

• Like 2

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

- Understand what Spections means when he says RDM is RDM 

- it was still rdm but I think Cheeto was targeting you 

I understand that RDM is RDM but like if there both friends and it isnt interrupting anyone's RP or anything like that then it shouldn't be a warn.

Right now I'm agreeing with Jeff but I also want to +Support it. Mixed on this right now.

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out andin the description put the link to this in it.

• Fame locked this topic