trail moderator staff Applictation

autistic_Chicken

1. What is your in-game name?: Autistic Chicken

2. What is your steam name?: obama bin laden

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:97056989

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes i used to be the head admin on Crixrp and staff manager i know how to do all the / commands and talk and have read over the staff rules for the police rp i was head admin for 4 months and staff manager for about 3 then my pc broke id like to help out gaminglight cause i like the community and people.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 12/16/2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? 12/16/2018 had one along time ago but forgot it 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? i wouldnt know sorry 

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? planning on soon after christmas i really love the policerp 

10. What rank are you applying for? trail mod 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? not no more was on crix police rp but they ended it 

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes i have been

13. Timezone: eastern standard time 

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): i dont have one that ik 

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think i deserve this rank because on crix police rp i was very nice work hard was on everyday and i will be on gaminglight everyday to roleplay and make it a way better enviroment for role players and take care and help out the best i can and work hard on keeping the server nice and running I have been in the policerp staff for awhile and i think i could help out alittle because i like police rp alot. im very friendly with other player give respect to them validating yes sir and no sir.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? id leave it up to the higher up to handle the situation 

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

-Support

Advertised in admin chat

Has 2 hours playtime

Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

GoOd LuCk MaN

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

This is where i start doubting life

-support

-Just joined

-brand new forums account

-advertised in staff chat according to staff

-title is spelt wrong

-your name is just no

-you dont know what a ulx rank is ummm

-number 15 sounds like your really into helping yet in 16 you shove it off to others umm

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu