BrycE King
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:187707301
The player's name in-game:
Romero
The player's steam ID (required): 
STEAM_0:1:155816593
What did the player do:
NLR / Fail RP / Shouldn't be at the situation especially with president online.
Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you believe should happen to the player:
Warn / Spoken to in SS
Any extra information:
Carpenter told me to go ahead and make it a player report, President was online as he pushed a situation that had nothing to do with the president (I think that's against their SOP) Also he says its not NLR, even tho hes shooting into the situation that he just had died in.
Edited by ? BrycE ?

+support

I like you romero but you did break nlr when you died and then pulled out a awp and then killed him after you died. if you didnt deny it and argue and threaten to talk to a higher staff member about bryce i wouldnt be doing this right now.

2 minutes ago, Farget said:

+support

I like you romero but you did break nlr when you died and then pulled out a awp and then killed him after you died. if you didnt deny it and argue and threaten to talk to a higher staff member about bryce i wouldnt be doing this right now.

2 minutes ago, Munchies said:

+Support on the NLR

But the rest you can just go to SS Command for that.

Talk to SS command cause the warn report will be for the nlr part like munchies said. +Support for the NLR warn.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

1 hour ago, Farget said:

+support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Farget said:

+support

4 hours ago, Farget said:

+support

He did talk to higher staff, he went to carpenter, and carp said he perfer me to make this.

5 hours ago, Farget said:

+support

Agreed

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

6 hours ago, Farget said:

+support

45 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

+ It looked like he broke NLR. 

- SS can be on scene if there's no tac units present. 

thats Only CAT eternity

7 hours ago, Farget said:

+support

Agreed shouldn’t have engaged on the same situation he just died from 

1 hour ago, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

+ It looked like he broke NLR. 

- SS can be on scene if there's no tac units present. 

There was a pres on though

On 12/14/2018 at 8:53 PM, Farget said:

+support

• Fame locked this topic