+Support/-Support  

5 members have voted

1. 1. +Support/-Support

• +Support
    • -Support

1.What Is Your In-game Name: SZ 104TH DST KGB 1LT Kermit

2.What Rank Are You Applying For: CPT

3.How Much time Do You Have On The Server(3 Days 10 Hours MIN):  5 days

4.Why Do You Want To Be Officer (70 Words Min):  I have many reasons, one is because  I love this server. This server is such a fun server to play on. It gives me a break in life and I can have some fun. If I become officer then i'm introduced to so many new roles, oppertunites, and just stuff, ( I know stuff sounds lame but u know what I mean.)  So once i'm officer I can have so much fun and just progress on this server. 

5.Who Would Like To See You As A Officer?(Officers are CPT+)(Three Officers MIN): Shadow, Willy, Awg

6.Why Should We Trust You With Officer?(This Is A High Rank In The RU, 100 Words Min): There are so many reasons that I should be an officer. One reason is because i'm active alot. I know I only put 2 weeks but everyone has a life. I have school, sports and just alot going on in my life. But when the weekend comes and I can finally relax on this server i'm on alot. I'm on for atleast for then an hour and some people that try and apply for CPT only are on once every 3 weeks. Also, I can be mature when I need to be. I know I should be mature all the time, but there is a time and place for everything. Just like joking around with friends and having fun. But when it's RP time I can be serious. I am capble of leading a small or big group of troops/soldiers out to war. I am well at leading debrief, and when it's debrief I can tell what spetnaz soldier deserves a demotion or promotion. I know all the rules on the server and if I don't know one it's probally knew and I just didn't know about. In addition, I am very creative. I have an idea for an operation even though it's already a thing, I just think we should rename it. I thought for checking the base after a terror or a rade we call it, OPERATION CHICKEN NUGGET, so the Tail or US don't know what we are talking about. (I know chicken nugget is weird but we can switch the name, that's just the whole point of it.) I can also think of some new rules. Not right now but if I took the time to sit down and think of some new rules I could surely come up with a few. In conclusion, I think i'm ready for CPT but plz quote and let me know if you agree or disagree.

7.Have You Donated To The Server?:  I am going to in 2 weeks

8.What Is Your Rank On The Server?(I.E;Admin,Platinum V.I.P):  I'n going to be platinum in like 2 weeks

9.What Is Your Timezone?:EST

10.What Is Your SZ Rank? 1LT

11.How Often Can You Be On?:  Every day on the weekend for about 1-6 hrs.

12. Have you ever been an officer before? No, but i'm very good friends with the officers

13. If you're applying for CPT, do you have permission? Yes

14 Who Gave you permission to apply for CPT? Shadow

Edited by ElementDude

7 hours ago, Brandon0623 said:

- support 

Was advertising to get people to look at his Captain Application 

Well Brandon, I checked the rules and it never sayed not to advertise and no one told me about it not being allowed.

Edited by ElementDude

Don't reply to your own application

On Friday, December 14, 2018 at 8:27 PM, ElementDude said:

1.What Is Your In-game Name: SZ 104TH DST KGB 1LT Kermit

2.What Rank Are You Applying For: CPT

3.How Much time Do You Have On The Server(3 Days 10 Hours MIN):  5 days

4.Why Do You Want To Be Officer (70 Words Min):  I have many reasons, one is because  I love this server. This server is such a fun server to play on. It gives me a break in life and I can have some fun. If I become officer then i'm introduced to so many new roles, oppertunites, and just stuff, ( I know stuff sounds lame but u know what I mean.)  So once i'm officer I can have so much fun and just progress on this server. 

5.Who Would Like To See You As A Officer?(Officers are CPT+)(Three Officers MIN): Shadow, Willy, Awg

6.Why Should We Trust You With Officer?(This Is A High Rank In The RU, 100 Words Min): There are so many reasons that I should be an officer. One reason is because i'm active alot. I know I only put 2 weeks but everyone has a life. I have school, sports and just alot going on in my life. But when the weekend comes and I can finally relax on this server i'm on alot. I'm on for atleast for then an hour and some people that try and apply for CPT only are on once every 3 weeks. Also, I can be mature when I need to be. I know I should be mature all the time, but there is a time and place for everything. Just like joking around with friends and having fun. But when it's RP time I can be serious. I am capble of leading a small or big group of troops/soldiers out to war. I am well at leading debrief, and when it's debrief I can tell what spetnaz soldier deserves a demotion or promotion. I know all the rules on the server and if I don't know one it's probally knew and I just didn't know about. In addition, I am very creative. I have an idea for an operation even though it's already a thing, I just think we should rename it. I thought for checking the base after a terror or a rade we call it, OPERATION CHICKEN NUGGET, so the Tail or US don't know what we are talking about. (I know chicken nugget is weird but we can switch the name, that's just the whole point of it.) I can also think of some new rules. Not right now but if I took the time to sit down and think of some new rules I could surely come up with a few. In conclusion, I think i'm ready for CPT but plz quote and let me know if you agree or disagree.

7.Have You Donated To The Server?:  I am going to in 2 weeks

8.What Is Your Rank On The Server?(I.E;Admin,Platinum V.I.P):  I'n going to be platinum in like 2 weeks

9.What Is Your Timezone?:EST

10.What Is Your SZ Rank? 1LT

11.How Often Can You Be On?:  Every day on the weekend for about 1-6 hrs.

12. Have you ever been an officer before? No, but i'm very good friends with the officers

13. If you're applying for CPT, do you have permission? Yes

14 Who Gave you permission to apply for CPT? Shadow

+support

Great Player

Active Often

Ready For Captain

+SUPPORT

*hard working.

*Loyal.

*Always ready for combat.

Good Luck Soldier.

-SZ COL Mike