SipOnMyDip - Ban Appeal

SipOnMyDip

Steam Name: SipOnMyDip

Ingame Name: Forgot

SteamID: 76561198131479406

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Spection King

Reason for Ban: Apparently they think I'm Vibez alt when I'm not.

Dispute: TBH I don't think I need one I'm not vibez I'm just SipOnMyDip you can check my profile info when it was made, games, hours and all of my steam names.

-/+ support

-you already have tried to appeal for this

-and in the motd it says in the Motd not to imatate blacklisted players

+I do respect your resilience to get back in to gaming light 

If it was up to me I would give you one more chance but it's not and I don't know the full story.

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

+/- support I mean you kinda did this to your self vibes and his friend are known problem starter's at gaming light even if you didn't mean to  to start any issue's   you still deserve some kind of  punishment

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-support

As he said in his other attempts to get unbanned. He said that he was as a joke. That is impersonation of a blacklisted member. Which is a bannable offence. You should at least ask who they are before you say y/n.

Also vibzz main account was banned. Not his alt's. Cause we don't/can't IP ban.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 hours ago, Chief_ said:

-support

As he said in his other attempts to get unbanned. He said that he was as a joke. That is impersonation of a blacklisted member. Which is a bannable offence. You should at least ask who they are before you say y/n.

Also vibzz main account was banned. Not his alt's. Cause we don't/can't IP ban.

Wait chief what's that's supposed to mean if you cant ban his alts why am I banned for being his alt and Its not like I knew who he was and I didn't put the story again as I have put it twice and It wasn't a joke I just said it in a sarcastic voice because I knew I wasn't vibez alt even though I didn't know who he was

I'm saying that you should check. And what I an saying is that we have to manually ban his alt's. We can't/don't IP ban them. We have to manually do that. Cause that is basically blacklist/ban evasion 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/- support 

- been trying to appeal now 3 times I am pretty sure kinda feel like he knows what he did wrong 

- At the same time you can’t  be impersonating a blacklisted member. 

Edited by Jeff Junior