Should Elapin Become a Lieutenant   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No that Elapin should become a Lieutenant 

• Yes, Please explain why
    • No, Please explain why

Name: Elapin

SteamID: steam_0:1:237084328

Current rank: Sergent Major/ SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : About 2-3 months

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant/LT

How many warns do you have? 13

Do you have a Working mic? No 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A or Not Needed

Why should you be promoted? : Well, there are many reasons why I think that I should become a Lieutenant. One of the reasons that I feel like I should be promoted is because I am a active PD member that is helping run other departments too. I have had many experiences when it comes to dealing with situations with lower ranks, for instance when I am a ASAIC in Secret Service, I have been getting reports of Secret Service members and I help deal with them like when Secret Service members don't use the right equipment or when a lower rank needs help, I am always down to help. I am always happy to train even when SGT+'s are still on and if a SGT wants some tip's on how to train mingy cadets, i give them tips to set things up like strike systems. Another reason I think I should be a LT is because I have read the PD guidelines multiple times because I stay active on the forums without a phone. If  I get LT, I will understand the responsibilities I will have to take and the things I will have to do to fix a problem. I am always down to fix problems and never ashamed if I do something wrong. I am very active so if I am needed, the person can talk with me. I am never AFK on the job because I love being on the server. Anything I do like a hostage situation, I never say its fail rp or a fail hostage because I love RP. As a Sergeant Major, I act very mature and always down if a OFC should get a promotion because I am a supervisor. I am a person that people can trust and if people ever say that they can't trust me, I will do all I can so they can trust me. I will always be active in TS3 and will always be responding to calls in TS3 too. As a LT, I will be able to do more things and the same things I can do now but better. I know how much to fine people when I comes to fining people. Because I am in State/SWAT/SS and PD, I use all their tactics to help me and everything I do and I was also in BSI and NSA so that also helps me do my daily things on the server. Lastly, I think I should become a LT is because I have dealt with many situations and I am very good at multitasking. Thank you for reading.

By-Trooper/SS/SWAT/SM Elapin 1D83

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by IMPOLITE BANNANA
Submitted on accident

-/+ support 

-never seen Ingame 

-never seen train cadets 

- good app 

- don’t think you have been SM for 2-3 months 

but other then that good luck 

+/- support

+Been an for some time

+ Good app

- see you on the forms never in game

If I see you in game on PD then I'll change if from a no to a yes and if you train as well

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

-support

-rarely on PD

-Never seen train

-Can not follow orders from higher ups

-used to have a reputation to call staff for whitelists for a promotion when he didn't get promoted hence why you got blacklisted from NSA.

-Your inactive on State half the time and you disrespect me constantly and I am your higher up how am I to ensure me +supporting this will stop you from doing it to others.

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

46 minutes ago, Bobby Yukiteru said:

-support

-rarely on PD

-Never seen train

-used to have a reputation to call staff for whitelists for a promotion when he didn't get promoted hence why you got blacklisted from NSA.

-Your inactive on State half the time and you disrespect me constantly and I am your higher up how am I to ensure me +supporting this will stop you from doing it to others.

On 12/14/2018 at 12:26 PM, Bobby Yukiteru said:

-support

-rarely on PD

-Never seen train

^^ agree. You also are very disrespectful and do not act in any professional occupation on any job, you cause nothing but problems for me whilst your on. 

Edited by CHEETO