My Message to all SMT and JMT and community members

Bambob01

Hey Guys,

I Would like to say a big thank you for making my time here and time to come such a great one

I really appreciate all your hard work and amazing personalities all of you have really made my life better I came to this server thinking it would be a normal time but you have made it great for me I came to this server because ive been having a hard time irl and this is my getaway and you have made it amazing for me I do notice all your hard work and would never moan about anything you do for our community you started out like all of us as a tmod and worked your way up

SMT/JMT your great inspirations for me and make me want to work harder I never want to leave this community because its the best one I have been.

Thank you for all your work SMT/JMT/EMT

Dear Community Players,

You have also made me a lot happier since I started playing and I have forgotten about my real life worries you have all been so supporting to my irl problems if I told u about them and I would love to say a thank you to you as well your all very special to me and I appreciate you being there for me

-Yours Bambob01

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Bambob01 said:

Dear Community Players,

You have also made me a lot happier since I started playing and I have forgotten about my real life worries you have all been so supporting to my irl problems if I told u about them and I would love to say a thank you to you as well your all very special to me and I appreciate you being there for me

@Jeff Junior XD Thank you specially lol

• 3 weeks later...