ARU what’s the point?

TheJackForce

Why do we have ARU when we have SRT, CAT and SWAT why don’t we have new departments like IA or CIA that investigates government for SOP breakers, also why have so many TAC units when we only have 1 investigation (VIP is needed) this also stops people from doing what they want. 

This is not a rant this is my opinion on adding more TAC and it just seems to be people in their that like telling others what to do (no fun/lack of RP) this leads to instant shoot outs, also it would be more enjoyable for players to have the opportunity to be a detective and let FBI do what they really do in real life.

this can be done by making a class for PD as a detective that will bring evidence to the court if he/she broke the law, also FBI can be used if they broke any federal laws. 

Before any starts saying I’m ranting I’m only saying what my opinion is and we have the right to in the community to help the staff know what people want, also suggest what you want to see and don’t cause any arguments it’s only for people to say what they think.

also if you have nothing good to say and insist on being horrible to people don’t comment.

Okey pls calm down as I feel you are angry/irritated . They added ARU because a good amount of the player base is from the UK. It dosent mean that they won’t add a nother investigation department later on. 

So I can Yell down the radio while riding with armyguy S17 RESPONDING TO BANK ROBBERY CODE 3 DONT MOVE IN TILL ARU ARRIVES but in all seriousness I have no problem with it

• Laughing 2

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

8 minutes ago, Jet Hazard said:

1. CAT is technically not a TAC unit

2. To appeal to the player base

3. Undercover detective will not happen for PD as it was made for FBI as an extra perk for donating!

4. We already have IA, there is IA in the FBI, and most departments have their own version of IA.

5. The server is semi serious that's why UC is a perk for FBI, but if it were super serious Bobby wouldn't be moving into bank without my permission, and the tac units wouldn't have any authority. 

On 12/13/2018 at 3:50 AM, jackrhyssull said:

Why do we have ARU when we have SRT, CAT and SWAT why don’t we have new departments like IA or CIA that investigates government for SOP breakers, also why have so many TAC units when we only have 1 investigation (VIP is needed) this also stops people from doing what they want. 

This is not a rant this is my opinion on adding more TAC and it just seems to be people in their that like telling others what to do (no fun/lack of RP) this leads to instant shoot outs, also it would be more enjoyable for players to have the opportunity to be a detective and let FBI do what they really do in real life.

this can be done by making a class for PD as a detective that will bring evidence to the court if he/she broke the law, also FBI can be used if they broke any federal laws. 

Before any starts saying I’m ranting I’m only saying what my opinion is and we have the right to in the community to help the staff know what people want, also suggest what you want to see and don’t cause any arguments it’s only for people to say what they think.

also if you have nothing good to say and insist on being horrible to people don’t comment.

You forgot cert...

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

7 hours ago, October said:

4. We already have IA, there is IA in the FBI, and most departments have their own version of IA.

5. The server is semi serious that's why UC is a perk for FBI, but if it were super serious Bobby wouldn't be moving into bank without my permission, and the tac units wouldn't have any authority. 

I understand what u mean sometime the departments need to follow what they do in real life, also I agree with u 

1. Its a department meant to appeal to our United Kingdom brethren.

2. CAT is not a full-tactical unit, they’re semi tactical as their main priority is NOT high-risk situations not involving the president, Secret Service, and other CAT members. (Bank raids, hostage situations, general stores).

3. You forgot CERT, however it will be re-removed soon.

4. There was already a fully fledged and detailed suggestion for a PD investigational sub-division that got denied.

5. If you wish to convey your opinion in a more professional matter that will be taken MUCH more seriously, create a suggestion. Nothing will come out of a post like this but trouble.

6. Enjoy your stay at Gaminglight ?

Edited by Blitzton

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -