Yea Or Nae  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a LT?

• Yes (explain)
    • No (explain)

Name: SM JAMES 1B84

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131771736

Current rank: SM  

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Close to 2 Months (about 1 Month and 3 Weeks)

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 4

Do you have a Working mic? Yes Sir! 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A Not needed! 

Why should you be promoted? : 

I belive I should be promoted to the rank of LT because I have been trying super hard to be my best in PD. No matter the rank they recieve the best treatment that I am capable to give. I always try my best to help people in PD, If its people on the streets to command, they will always get my help. 
OFC's  do NOT get enough respect thats why I have tried to put them into hard situations, this means I can help them and make sure they lear what to do. This makes them a better PD member as they are the next high command in the making, Thats why I never ignore their rank. As one day they will be applying for the exact thing that we are.  

I am well known withing the community, On PD, Staff and FBI. This can help me talk to the officers with problems as they can trust me, I have had personal expericances where I didnt know who i can trust. This can be very challenging to deal with. I always make sure all voices are heard in every situation, No matter if someone is in the wrong. This is also true in that i dont hold grudges against people as I know some times people just need a minute when it gets heated, Thats why when i staff i give them a minute or two too just calm down and take a minute.

I can be strickt when i need to, I dont take sides and deal with the person no matter who it is. It could be my friend, They will STILL get into trouble. 

Thank you for taking your time to read my application! 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes. 

+/- Support

You have improved massively but I noticed that recently (1 week ago) you removed your last LT application before High Command checked it just because of the bad community feedback. I really do feel like you have improved but you shouldn't really be removing your applications when they have bad feedback and then just make a new application the next week, hoping that everyone has forgot.

Nothing personal, I really do like you but Idk how I feel about it...

Edited by [GL] Tom

15 hours ago, arollin96227 said:

+Support

Improved massively, friendly guy

Great to work with

Ready for LT

+Matchor

-Some what active

~SGT Warcub 1D51

Edited by warcub03
  • Like 1

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

14 hours ago, Chad B said:

Major -support 

very unprofessional 

bias 

not capable of being command yet

doesn’t train a lot

activity has decreased 

never see taking OFCs

youre also very jumpy and irrational to a level which would threaten the full security of the department. 

2 weeks between apps, even if you deleted it.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

On 12/12/2018 at 12:49 PM, [GL] Tom said:

+/- Support

You have improved massively but I noticed that recently (1 week ago) you removed your last LT application before High Command checked it just because of the bad community feedback. I really do feel like you have improved but you shouldn't really be removing your applications when they have bad feedback and then just make a new application the next week, hoping that everyone has forgot.

On 12/12/2018 at 5:49 PM, [GL] Tom said:

+/- Support

PoliceRP Manager

-Support

• I don't see you on SM
  • Not ready of LT
  • I have gotten officers telling me your not professional
  • Don't see you training cadets
  • Don't see you helping officers

Overall, I don't think your the best pick, out of the SM's, for LT. Improve overall activity on SM, yes I have seen you in-game and To but on staff. Please do not PM me as I am stating my opinion and it will not change.

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

-Support

• I don't see you on SM
  • Not ready of LT

Overall, I don't think your the best pick, out of the SM's, for LT. Improve overall activity on SM, yes I have seen you in-game and To but on staff. Please do not PM me as I am stating my opinion and it will not change.

^

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

-Support

• I don't see you on SM
  • Not ready of LT

Well said.

7 hours ago, Matthew said:

-Support

• I don't see you on SM
  • Not ready of LT

Good luck tho 

On 12/12/2018 at 5:49 PM, [GL] Tom said:

+/- Support

On 12/12/2018 at 9:34 PM, Chad B said:

Major -support 

very unprofessional 

bias 

not capable of being command yet

doesn’t train a lot

activity has decreased 

never see taking OFCs