NDSTF staff app

NDSTF

1. What is your in-game name?: NDSTF crabs

2. What is your steam name?:NDSTF

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:121774638

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes i have been staff for a long time on this server before

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around august 20th 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? dec 11th 2017 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 39 i know its alot i understand that!

9. Have you donated?yes around 500

10. What rank are you applying for?tmod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? yes

? You will be tested on it:

Timezone: ACDT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

the reason i want to become apart of the staff team again is the fact that i want to help the community out. when people come on gaming light i want them to have the best experience possible so they keep coming back to our server. i also want to be a good influence to people and a roll model to players although i haven't done this in the past times have changed and iv grown up. from my past experience as staff i have learnt a lot from it such as how to deal with different situations from people mass rdming to people being verbally abusive. even though i have made mistakes in the pass im trying to right those wrongs and prove to show everyone that i have changed and grown up. gaminglight is family to me and ill do everything i can to never break that apart. i know the rules on this server alot and i have started to get along with people now. i have achieved alot on this server and i care about it so much that i started donating to it to help keep the server going. im staying with the community now and whether i get staff or not im still going to try help people out here. please accept me back i really want this and i want to help the community out best as i can. i will also be very active night and day now that i have alot of free time!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

i would first jailtp them to me on a roof, and then mute them so they cant speak or type. i would then explain the situation to them and let them know what they have done and told them its not acceptable and then i would warn and minge them for 600 sec

-support 

-never seen Ingame so much 

-when see you on you just minge around/ to many warns to be staff in my opinion 

-can have a bad attitude -not mature 

- inactive on forums 

-okey app 

-question 16 is wrong because question 16 is wrong I feel like you did not read the staff handbook 

good luck tho 

~prp S-Admin Jeff Jr 

Edited by Jeff Junior

5 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

- inactive on forums 

-okey app 

-question 16 is wrong because question 16 is wrong I feel like you did not read the staff handbook 

Good luck!

~Senior Admin Steve

+Support

One of the few donor mods who didn’t abuse

He purchased donor mod because of his number of warns and didn’t abuse and did a fantastic job!

Understands the rules!

I never had any problems with him!

He is usually on around Australian time zones!

However you should be more active!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

31 minutes ago, th3 said:

+Support

One of the few donor mods who didn’t abuse

He purchased donor mod because of his number of warns and didn’t abuse and did a fantastic job!

Understands the rules!

I never had any problems with him!

He is usually on around Australian time zones!

However you should be more active!

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

- inactive on forums 

-okey app 

good luck tho 

~prp S-Admin Jeff Jr 

-support 

- inactive on forums 

-okey app 

good luck tho 

~prp S-Admin Jeff Jr 

-support 

- inactive on forums 

-okey app 

good luck tho 

~prp S-Admin Jeff Jr 

That bald Aussie Guy

4 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

- inactive on forums 

-okey app 

good luck tho 

~prp S-Admin Jeff Jr 

5 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

- inactive on forums 

-okey app 

good luck tho 

7 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

- inactive on forums 

-okey app 

good luck tho 

~prp S-Admin Jeff Jr 

9 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

- inactive on forums 

-okey app 

good luck tho 

~prp S-Admin Jeff Jr 

-Who are you???

Edited by Jet Hazard

9 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

- inactive on forums 

-okey app 

good luck tho 

Neutral

Activity in-game needs to improve.
Forums activity needs to improve.
Application is fine, but has no poll.
Pretty respectful and friendly.

I haven't seen you in a long while, man. I suggest you improve your activity first before applying for staff. Other than that, best of luck!

• Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 8:54 AM, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

- inactive on forums 

-okey app 

good luck tho 

~prp S-Admin Jeff Jr 

Agreed to all above